• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
    if BUnyan is the ref, you can count on that happening
    Bunyan is TERRIBLE

Comment

Re: UNH - BU Home and Home

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
      going this way, are you more or less guaranteed to avoid traffic? is the traffic that you'd avoid bad enough to be worth avoiding?
      Depends on your definition of "traffic."

Stop and go? You won't see that. The worst you'll see is maybe going from stop light to stop light through Stratham. But once you're through the strip mall area, the "traffic" may consist of a dozen or so cars ahead of you all the way through Newmarket to Durham.

I regularly drive to/from Durham and Milford, MA. It takes me 1.5 hrs via 101/108, and coming north, it takes me about 30 minutes from Seabrook to get to Durham.

In comparison, the General Sullivan bridge backs up to the Fox Run Mall, in mostly stop and go until you clear the bridge.
      113-162-27 .419

252-113-40 .672

Comment

of course, 50% of the arena leaves with 7 minutes left in the third anyway...
        Gotta' beat da traffic outta' town.....

Comment

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
          Bunyan is TERRIBLE
          Though Keenan is making his case for the worst I've seen this year.... by far...

Comment

Though Keenan is making his case for the worst I've seen this year.... by far...
            Why do I get the feeling you are the guy who sits a few rows behind me in section 106

Comment

Why do I get the feeling you are the guy who sits a few rows behind me in section 106
              haha, I sit wherever I can get tickets, but it looks like he has a fan club brewing (I'm not usually that vocal at the games..anymore... which is probably approved by most of the shhhhhhhhhhhhh crowd)

Comment

Blue out the Whit!
                Last edited by Verkligen; 11-18-2010, 05:23 AM.

Comment

weeeee can't wait till Friday!

Comment

The result will be: one of the teams wins!

Comment

Originally posted by ymmit View Post
                      insightful.

Comment

Originally posted by ymmit View Post
                        If BU's last two weekends have been any indication... doubtful.
                        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                          Depends on your definition of "traffic."

Stop and go? You won't see that. The worst you'll see is maybe going from stop light to stop light through Stratham. But once you're through the strip mall area, the "traffic" may consist of a dozen or so cars ahead of you all the way through Newmarket to Durham.

I regularly drive to/from Durham and Milford, MA. It takes me 1.5 hrs via 101/108, and coming north, it takes me about 30 minutes from Seabrook to get to Durham.

In comparison, the General Sullivan bridge backs up to the Fox Run Mall, in mostly stop and go until you clear the bridge.
                          Dont worry....we're gonna build ya a new one .
                          I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                            If BU's last two weekends have been any indication... doubtful.
                            and if history tells us anything UNH has played to more ties against BU than anyone else in the last decade or so...

Comment

Split?

Discuss.
                              Should DiGirolamo continue playing well, BU will have to fight for that!

Despite the higher spot in the polls, I sincerely think these are UNH's games to lose.

Comment

Guys, help me out.

I'm somewhat familiar with the format of this forum but not all the ins and outs.

I see that when someone posts you can report the post, or leave reputation. That's similar to other forums I've posted on before, so I'm familiar with that, but I don't know how to look for private responses others leave for things i post??

thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                                X