X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2010-11 part II - The Hunt For Red November

Originally posted by BUTerrierfan View Post
    What's the injuries with Corss and Hayes who are 2 of BC's best players?
    isaac macloed has filled in nicely for corss. one could almost call him 'corss light'
    “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
    Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
      Of course, when Yeshiva lights the lamp, they get eight goals!
      winner
      time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
        winner
        Thanks. I'm here all week. Try the veal!

(Bump! Slow day. Must be a lot of dreidels spinning out there. )
        Last edited by DaveStPaul; 12-01-2010, 09:53 PM.
        Bugs Bunny - 96
        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Anyone have an extra ticket for Saturday night @ BC?
          It's BU's Beanpot

Comment

Originally posted by ItsBUsBeanpot View Post
            Anyone have an extra ticket for Saturday night @ BC?
            Yes... any chance you have an extra ticket for Friday night @ BU you want to trade? (Or anybody for that matter)
            Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Is it official that Vinny Saponari isn't going to BC?

If so, where are you all hearing this?

Thanks and see you all tomorrow.
              Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post

Originally came from a poster on another BC message board. No official word that I've seen.

Comment

Well, it was never official that he was going there in the first place. I'm not 100% certain he's not going there (I'd report it if I was), but let's just say I'd be pretty surprised if he was there next year.
                  Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                    Well, it was never official that he was going there in the first place. I'm not 100% certain he's not going there (I'd report it if I was), but let's just say I'd be pretty surprised if he was there next year.
                    I don't know how to feel about this. The initial decision was a "I would've done a similar thing in his position, but I still need to hate him for doing it" now should I have the opposite emotion? And if so what is the opposite emotion?

Will I still get an opportunity to chant "Sloppy Seconds clap clap clapclapclap"?

Comment

It wasn't? Why were there so many articles about it on Boston.com, USCHO, CHN, INCH, etc.? There were even quotes from VS about the transfer.

Did they all leak the same rumor?

I recognize that nothing is official until they step on the ice though.
                      Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

It wasn't? Why were there so many articles about it on Boston.com, USCHO, CHN, INCH, etc.? There were even quotes from VS about the transfer.

Did they all leak the same rumor?

I recognize that nothing is official until they step on the ice though.
                        By official, I mean no paperwork was signed and BC athletics never confirmed it. All those sites got the story from us, and Hammer got the story from Vinny. I also got quotes from Parker about it. So it was pretty done and agreed upon, but that doesn't mean it was official. Think of it as like a verbal commitment or even like signing an LOI if there was any paperwork done. But until a school announces its incoming class over the summer, nothing's official.
                        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

By official, I mean no paperwork was signed and BC athletics never confirmed it. All those sites got the story from us, and Hammer got the story from Vinny. I also got quotes from Parker about it. So it was pretty done and agreed upon, but that doesn't mean it was official. Think of it as like a verbal commitment or even like signing an LOI if there was any paperwork done. But until a school announces its incoming class over the summer, nothing's official.
                          Well if he signed a LOI or some type of document, it would be a bit of an egg on the face position for BC if the admissions committee then denied him. Usually, formal documents aren't signed until everyone's on board. It was probably more of a verbal agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                            Well if he signed a LOI or some type of document, it would be a bit of an egg on the face position for BC if the admissions committee then denied him. Usually, formal documents aren't signed until everyone's on board. It was probably more of a verbal agreement.
                            Exactly. I highly doubt there was even something as informal as an LOI signed, but I put that in there just because I'm not 100% sure.

Comment

Is there a live stream available for someone who can't get the game on TV?
                              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                                Is there a live stream available for someone who can't get the game on TV?
                                Check surfthechannel.net as well as justin.tv and ustream for feeds of cbs college. other than that you can pay for bu all access I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X