X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2010-11 part II - The Hunt For Red November

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
    I can't think of too many goalies who've jumped early, Thiessen is the only one that comes to mind,...
    In Hockey East... Jimmy Howard, Maine ('05); Jon Quick, UMass ('06); Corey Schneider, BC ('07) and Ben Bishop, Maine ('08), to name a few others.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

if colo wants to sign him, he should go. situations now are different, but always take the money. sean fields should have made like the wind after his junior season.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Stopped in looking to see any commentary on last night...everybody must have been out partying after the game.
        I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Good little positive streak going into the Beanpot and the stretch run. Tough test on Monday. The key will be how we play after Monday, regardless of the outcome.

Good to see Trivino and Clendening starting to contribute more offensively. If this team is going to make any noice, they are two of the players that we need in order to have a balanced attack.
          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by pirate View Post
            Stopped in looking to see any commentary on last night...everybody must have been out partying after the game.
            Uscho crashed last night and all posts fromm yesterday deleted
            time to write new history

Comment

going to be doing a little scoreboard watching tonight...here's to hoping umass figures out how to beat merrimack

Comment

Originally posted by Redd10 View Post
                going to be doing a little scoreboard watching tonight...here's to hoping umass figures out how to beat merrimack
                While at the game last night, I was watching the MC at NU score on my phone. The Huskies had a 2-0 lead at one point and Merrimack broke the tie with less than half a minute to go in OT. Too bad NU couldn't get it done. (A sidenote: 108 minutes in combined penalties and Gryba wasn't playing for either team!)

Looking at the league standings -- where the Eagles have a comfortable 5 point lead -- it struck me is that the sole difference to this point is simply BC sweeping BU. That 3-0 record counts, of course, and counts big. I was just surprised to see that BC and BU have rung up virtually identical records against the rest of HE, with BU actually having a one point edge. It certainly doesn't feel that way.

PS Yup: go Minutemen -- and go Wildcats, too.

Comment

Originally posted by goalguard View Post
                  While at the game last night, I was watching the MC at NU score on my phone. The Huskies had a 2-0 lead at one point and Merrimack broke the tie with less than half a minute to go in OT. Too bad NU couldn't get it done. (A sidenote: 108 minutes in combined penalties and Gryba wasn't playing for either team!)

Looking at the league standings -- where the Eagles have a comfortable 5 point lead -- it struck me is that the sole difference to this point is simply BC sweeping BU. That 3-0 record counts, of course, and counts big. I was just surprised to see that BC and BU have rung up virtually identical records against the rest of HE, with BU actually having a one point edge. It certainly doesn't feel that way.

PS Yup: go Minutemen -- and go Wildcats, too.
                  i agree, despite reading each of the tales of woe from Terrier fans about their team ...........but ya can't subtract games to fit the arguement so the standings are what they are and UNH has two losses this far into the season again

Comment

Originally posted by Redd10 View Post
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
                      lol
                      No kidding. Horrible weekend for UMass.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                        stopped watching the scoreboard real quick...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                          UMass is horrible. Their record looks ok but remember three of those five wins were against Lowell.

Comment

I would like BU to do well this week.
                            Bugs Bunny - 96
                            Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                              I would like BU to do well this week.
                              See, this is what I'm talking about...we get into a rythm and then somebody has to bring up BU...does everything on this thread have to come back around to BU?
                              I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                                See, this is what I'm talking about...we get into a rythm and then somebody has to bring up BU...does everything on this thread have to come back around to BU?
                                Next thing you know there will be a picture of BU on the USCHO Front page!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X