Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010-11 Part II: RPI, the Other Team, the Refs -- We're outnumbered 10 to 6.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-11 Part II: RPI, the Other Team, the Refs -- We're outnumbered 10 to 6.

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    Ken Schott will still have Union over us on his ballot.
    Could you do us all a favor and lay off this shtick? It got old weeks ago. Every time it gets brought up again it sparks ANOTHER week of back and forth *****fest from everyone on the board.
    APBWiki

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010-11 Part II: RPI, the Other Team, the Refs -- We're outnumbered 10 to 6.

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
      Union's effort vs. Yale makes our closely fought, decided-by-penalties game that much more impressive. Couple that with a dominant performance over Brown and it's possible we'll leapfrog Union in the polls.

Looking forward to next week's game vs. BU; hopefully we'll have at least one of our injured centers back.
      Not if our local unbiased "reporter" has anything to say about..I presume most posters watched the game on TV...1 word to say about it "CHINK"
      What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
        Could you do us all a favor and lay off this shtick? It got old weeks ago. Every time it gets brought up again it sparks ANOTHER week of back and forth *****fest from everyone on the board.
        Sure whatever you say. You know, you can skip over my posts. Remember diversity of thought is not a bad thing.
        Last edited by AspyDad; 12-05-2010, 05:36 PM.
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
          Just watched the Y take down the U...very impressive.....Union is a trapping shut down type of team to hang 5 on them is as I said impressive....I won't concede Yale #1 just because I can't....but I will put a blanket over the top 5....welcome to our board you giveth and you taketh....a recipe for success.......Congrats
          Appert is building the team the way Allain is doing with Yale. The trapping teams never go anywhere in the tourney and never do anything against the good teams in the end.
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            I am glad we have our tickets for Atlantic City.
            Right you are,Doc!!! My picks for the ECAC Tourney:: Yale, Union, Dartmouth, RPI. Please remember where you read it..... OR I'll just remind you!
            Yaledoc (not a cosmetic surgeon, though!).

Comment

Not if our local unbiased "reporter" has anything to say about..I presume most posters watched the game on TV...1 word to say about it "CHINK"
              Please refrain from this line of posting. People may become upset.

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                Let me seeeee here a lively "back and forth fest" on a thread who the hell wants that......what was AD thinking...I think he owes everyone an apology...and a promise that he will not spark anymore festivals !!!!
                What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                  Please refrain from this line of posting. People may become upset.
                  You'll have to forgive me...I stopped going to my shrink because I think he was trying to cure me behind my back !!!!

Comment

I think he owes everyone an apology
                    You do that, you go to the box, you know. Two minutes, by yourself, you know and you feel shame, you know. And then you get free.

Comment

Originally posted by yaledoc View Post
                      Right you are,Doc!!! My picks for the ECAC Tourney:: Yale, Union, Dartmouth, RPI. Please remember where you read it..... OR I'll just remind you!
                      Yaledoc (not a cosmetic surgeon, though!).
                      Not bad choices-I would love to see it-but it is way too early to venture any guesses for me. Just trying to figure out who will get a bye in the playoffs is hard enough for me. This year no position is safe and anyone can upset anyone to get to the final four.
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by GoDanGo View Post
                        I'm chiming in a bit late here (especially since GRussinko beat me to this), but you win the "classy fan of the night" award for getting our entire row to turn around and let things cool down when York was hurt. I think three or four of us all decided we'd had enough of that guy behind us at the exact same time, but you're right - we should've just let him ramble on to himself.

I think everything's been said about Friday night's game, but I was proud of RPI for sticking that close to Yale and fighting back during the end of the 2nd and the 3rd periods. In a different penalty situation, I truly think we could've skated out of there with a tie or a win. (And holy cow, was I happy to see Allen's name on the box score for the Brown game.)

Comment

• Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                          I don't think it has happened since UVM with Perrin & St. Louis. Did any ECAC teams find a way to beat UVM when they were #1?
                          Rpi beat uvm when they were #1
                          I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                            Rpi beat uvm when they were #1
                            Note the on knsmith's post.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                              Don't start Ralph....your in the running for our year end silent but deadly button pusher of the year award !!!
                              6 leauge games in. 3-3 and only 1 game played so far at home. Tons of injuries and got union out of way . I'm happy with that start.
                              I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

FWIW, RPI has moved up to a 3 seed in the PWR. http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...d-Brown-say-no!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X