Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010-11 Part II: RPI, the Other Team, the Refs -- We're outnumbered 10 to 6.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010-11 Part II: RPI, the Other Team, the Refs -- We're outnumbered 10 to 6.

Originally posted by mackek2 View Post
    Yeah, before I start letting everybody embed I am going to disable auto-play. This is using a generic config file which has autoplay enabled.

What do you mean ECAC refs are unpredictable? At this point we have a pretty good idea as to who is going to be bad even before the game starts.
    I thought Litterio was a good ref. Then I listened to the Harvard game.

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010-11 Part II: RPI, the Other Team, the Refs -- We're outnumbered 10 to 6.

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      E.g., I was quite shocked that the officials didn't find a bogus reason for calling a penalty on RPI in OT.
      I believe Kurt Stutt mentioned that on the radio broadcast. We didn't give them that opportunity.

Comment

Not specific http://centralscouting.nhl.com/
        The Central Scouting preliminary ranking lists from the CHL, USHL and the NCAA watch list will be published in November.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          I believe Kurt Stutt mentioned that on the radio broadcast. We didn't give them that opportunity.
          He did indeed say that RPI had to be careful. I still was surprised that it wasn't called.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

He did indeed say that RPI had to be careful. I still was surprised that it wasn't called.
            Let's also consider that the boss (i.e. Mr. Stewart) was in attendance. If they were going to call a penalty, it had to be a penalty.

Comment

Let's also consider that the boss (i.e. Mr. Stewart) was in attendance. If they were going to call a penalty, it had to be a penalty.
              I didn't realize that Mr. Stewart was there.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I would have guessed that if OT continued much longer we would have been called for interference somewhere behind the play.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I didn't realize that Mr. Stewart was there.
                  I believe that was mentioned after the controversial ending to Friday's game. Not sure if it was here, a news article, or what. Of course, for all I know, the other posters may have what I'm obliviously smoking.

Comment

http://www.dailygazette.com/videos/2010/nov/12/558/

anyone who missed this. the first 3 minutes is classic
                    I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

jfk thinks he may be back for game at yale....................
                      I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                        http://www.dailygazette.com/videos/2010/nov/12/558/

anyone who missed this. the first 3 minutes is classic
                        I had purchased this game through the Union athletics webstream service. That clip that Appert showed of the game was the same video that I watched from home but in color. Once the game is listed in the archives, I should be able to watch it again and Ill see if I can get the end of the game posted online someplace.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                          jfk thinks he may be back for game at yale....................
                          If true, he heals spectacularly fast-and it would be just great.

Comment

Bailen got ECAC player of the week-justly deserved.

Comment

ECAC PotW honors are out, and Nick Bailen is RPI's only honoree, with Dartmouth taking the other two.

http://www.ecachockey.com/men/2010-1...ards_11_16.pdf

Comment

ECAC PotW honors are out, and Nick Bailen is RPI's only honoree, with Dartmouth taking the other two.

http://www.ecachockey.com/men/2010-1...ards_11_16.pdf
                                Interesting that Kincaid was nominated for GotW and York wasn't.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X