Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND at UW: Let's get hostile, let's get abusive

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Not being WI is all we need. And the hillarity that is two Neanderthal fan bases arguing which has one less chromosome than the other is comedy gold. Keep it up.
    We can't all be as brilliant as RinkPig and Jeff Dubay.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Or K7754239592359 and SIM.

Comment

The shame of it is being one or two chromosomes short but not having near the banjo players you find once you cross the St. Croix.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
          Here's what Wisconsin's finest turned up:

*****http://www.collegehockeynews.com/images/action/0506/min_p_kessel.jpg******

I am color blind but that "W" sure looks funny.......mmmmm google.

Is that Philip? We're over him.

Turns out we didn't need him that one season and he ended up screwing the Gophers in the end by leaving early. Worked out lovely.

Try again.

Comment

Not being WI is all we need. And the hillarity that is two Neanderthal fan bases arguing which has one less chromosome than the other is comedy gold. Keep it up.
            You should go back to your thread and the group crying. There's no hope in sight for you guys and you'll be mediocre for a long time.

But hey, you got a point on home ice last weekend, which last time I checked is more than no points. 1>0 Baby steps.

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
              That's really all Minny's got on us... Thinner, Bucky in a popcorn box, and that dude from Duluth (*but who is ORIGINALLY from the MN side of Duluth) who has an affinity for deceased wildlife.
              I love that the goof's don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to their two biggest rivals, makes my heart thaw.
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

And people say North Dakota doesn't have trees.
                Fine, we'll start specifying.

North Dakota doesn't have any living trees.
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Yeah, but with enough meth or PCP, we can all be as ****ed up as they are.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                    Fine, we'll start specifying.

North Dakota doesn't have any living trees.
                    So Badger fans will soon be flocking to North Dakota to mate with the trees. Perhaps they should start marketing in Wisconsin because North Dakota could use any tourism they can get.
                    Last edited by Dirty; 11-09-2010, 10:38 PM.
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So Badger fans will soon be flocking to North Dakota to mate with the trees. Perhaps they should start marketing in Wisconsin because North Dakota could use any tourism they can get.
                      If you're going to make stuff up, at least get the terminology right.

The term you're searching for is "dendrophilia".

And yes, North Dakota needs all the help they can get to draw people in. Something besides "we're on the way to Montana!"

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
                        At least this thread has more potential than the Gopher one last weekend.
                        I thought the lebowski thing was pretty good...

"What's this Pride On Ice ****? What's this bull****? I don't ****in' care! It don't matter to Wisconsin. But you're not foolin' Wisconsin, man. You might fool the ****s in the league office, but you don't fool UW Hockey. This bush league psyche-out stuff...Pride On Ice. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have ****ed you in the five hole Saturday (directed at your cute skating cheerleaders, ahem). I &&&k them in the *** this Friday and Saturday instead. Wooo! You got a date this weekend, baby!"

pats self on back
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

What makes you think I was searching for a term? I'm only looking for ways to get people to come to North Dakota and could not care less what the technical terms are for all the horrible things Wisconsinites do. The stuff you people do is so messed up, brianvf had to leave the state. And he's a pretty demented guy. If you sicken him so much that he finds the need to move, you've got to be f^cked up.
                          Last edited by Dirty; 11-09-2010, 10:55 PM.
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The stuff you people do is so messed up, brianvf had to leave the state. And he's a pretty demented guy. If you sicken him so much that he finds the need to move, you've got to be f^cked up.
                              Dirty speaks the truth.
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Is Wisconsin even a state?

Comment

Working...
                                X