Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at UW: Let's get hostile, let's get abusive

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
    What is this net attack? I have lived on a softball complex all weekend and would like to see a video on what everybody is talking about.
    Look about 15 posts before yours...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Does Phil show up at the basketball games with his gay little signs too?
      He does and the Sue just happened to play us in basketball at the Kohl Center this week. If the Badgers don't win by more than 30, I'll be surprised.
      Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
        He does and the Sue just happened to play us in basketball at the Kohl Center this week. If the Badgers don't win by more than 30, I'll be surprised.
        If any of the Sioux fans give a flying ****, I'll be surprised.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah. We actually do well at more than one sport at Wisconsin.
          Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUevFye7FtM

It's priceless moments like this that make playing goalie or defencemen for a hockey team all worthwhile.

In retrospect we can appreciate that Smith, with all his pent-up fustration, vented his anger on the hockey net and not on Arron Dell or on Ben Blood.

Ben Blood's cool-headed response to the incident by pointing to the penalty box was very funny indeed. Also at that point I couldn't tell if Smith wanted to fight or just needed a hug from someone.
            Last edited by SoCalSiouxFan; 11-15-2010, 01:48 PM.
            "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

If the Badgers don't win by more than 30 you need to disband the basketball program there. I think the UND men's hockey team would beat it's basketball team.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Unfortunately no one on the Sue hockey team can read, so all my attempts earlier in the week to infuriate them were moot.

The challenge for the Badgers will be to learn from these games and use the foul stench that lingers behind a visit from Minnebraska as motivation for the games ahead. ND had a good game plan and obviously they were able to make it work. 5-6 shots on net per period are NOT gonna get you a win, unless you are playing Brockport maybe.
                Chuck Norris wishes he could play Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by 2006 Champs View Post
                  Unfortunately no one on the Sue hockey team can read, so all my attempts earlier in the week to infuriate them were moot.

The challenge for the Badgers will be to learn from these games and use the foul stench that lingers behind a visit from Minnebraska as motivation for the games ahead. ND had a good game plan and obviously they were able to make it work. 5-6 shots on net per period are NOT gonna get you a win, unless you are playing Brockport maybe.
                  UND's hockey team didn't have any trouble reading the scoreboard either night against your popcorn box shirted skunks and I don't think tUMD bulldogs will either, dogs sweep and biddco sexually harasses you for the next ten days.
                  "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                  Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                  The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                  Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Congrats, you are mediocre at 2 more sports than us. I think we do okay for only having 14,000 students.

/tard

Comment

So does anyone else find it hilarious that Chuck Schwartz wanted to get hostile and abusive and then when UND did just that, he got upset?
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

What happened the last time Wisconsin played a North Dakota college in b'ball?

Comment

Originally posted by dolan View Post
                          Congrats, you are mediocre at 2 more sports than us. I think we do okay for only having 14,000 students.

/tard
                          Meh, we both beat Minnesota in football :shrugs:

Something about #7 in the BCS takes a little sting out of this weekend. If thats mediocre, SIGN ME UP.
                          Originally posted by solovsfett
                          To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                          You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            What happened the last time Wisconsin played a North Dakota college in b'ball?
                            Not 2 but 3 five minute majors!? Bball is garbage and our Fball team couldn't beat a women's lacrosse team even if Kangas was tending the net .
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                            X