UND at UW: Let's get hostile, let's get abusive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at UW: Let's get hostile, let's get abusive

The worst penalty of the night was one that went uncalled. It was when Chay Genoway was about to put a wraparound in an open net and got blatantly hooked the entire way around the night. Tonight was a terrible display by the refs, not because of what they called, but because of the obstruction hooking calls they let by the entire night.

I also find it very interesting that the little public hair who acted like he was dying after getting railed by a very small Joe Gleason and took a while to get up, didn't even miss a **** shift. It reminded me of that P.O.S Robbie Earl from a few years back. Completely faking being hurt the whole time is just plain classless.

Comment

Originally posted by dolan View Post
      Don't make me bust out the Waaaambulance again. Or the Grammar Nazi. ("You're guys"????)
      Yeah, well you said "staking around like retards," so I guess we're both idiots.

It's late and I've had a lot of thinner and vicodins...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        The Wisconsin Badgers take full responsibility for any of our players who may have had their head in the path of any Sioux elbows as we know that had said heads NOT been there, then the penalties could not have happened.
        Exactly. All opposing teams do is complain about how North Dakota is a bunch of goons, but teams never take responsibility for themselves. Despite this belief they willingly step on the ice with the Sioux and then complain about what happens. You don't go for a Sunday stroll on the freeway and then complain when a car hits you. By the same token teams should stop complaining when they step on the ice against the Sioux and a UND player elbows them in the head, or spears them in the stomach or crosschecks them in the balls. Given all they do is complain about the Sioux, they know it's going to happen so they have no one to blame but themselves for being in the situation.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Exactly. All opposing teams do is complain about how North Dakota is a bunch of goons, but teams never take responsibility for themselves. Despite this belief they willingly step on the ice with the Sioux and then complain about what happens. You don't go for a Sunday stroll on the freeway and then complain when a car hits you. By the same token teams should stop complaining when they step off the ice against the Sioux and a UND player elbows them in the head, or spears them in the stomach or crosschecks them in the balls. Given all they do is complain about the Sioux, they know it's going to happen so they have no one to blame but themselves for being in the situation.
          Fair enough, but what about the f-u-c-k-i-n-g mascots? Should they really expect to be assaulted?

Actually, by your logic, precedence would say yes, they should expect to be assaulted.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            Fair enough, but what about the f-u-c-k-i-n-g mascots? Should they really expect to be assaulted?

Actually, by your logic, precedence would say yes, they should expect to be assaulted.
            They are animals in Wisconsin. They should thank their lucky stars that they aren't being sexually assaulted.
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              They are animals in Wisconsin. They should thank their lucky stars that they aren't being sexually assaulted.
              Bucky doesn't look dead to me, so I'm not aroused.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingbooya View Post
                I also find it very interesting that the little public hair who acted like he was dying after getting railed by a very small Joe Gleason and took a while to get up, didn't even miss a **** shift. It reminded me of that P.O.S Robbie Earl from a few years back. Completely faking being hurt the whole time is just plain classless.
                First off, watch out coz Dolan has his spell check enabled and he's looking for stuff like this.

Secondly, I thought it was pretty smart of the little PUBIC hair to have a razor concealed in his glove so he could cut himself to make it look even WORSE. Hollywood Earle never took it to those levels. So show a little respect will ya?

Comment

FWIW, Gleason should have been called for boarding, not checking from behind. That said, the hit was malicious enough to warrant the 5 minute major. That's a very dangerous hit. That's how people end up in wheel chairs.

Comment

Murray was showing blood and I will agree that it was a bad hit, the first one was a blatant attempt at getting a major penalty and it is something I see in every game now that I watch and is destroying the very game I love. If they would allow players in college to fight like they do in the NHL I guarantee you that he would have gotten a few punches his way later in the game. The Sioux players were definitely letting him know how they felt about it to as they should. So no, no respect will be given for an Oscar moment like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                      FWIW, Gleason should have been called for boarding, not checking from behind. That said, the hit was malicious enough to warrant the 5 minute major. That's a very dangerous hit. That's how people end up in wheel chairs.
                      Yes and a 2 minute boarding call would have been what he would have gotten if the player had gotten up right away. The player purposely stayed down to get a 5 minute major call, it's just disgusting. Now the Hextall call I do expect to see a suspension coming.

Comment

Murray was showing blood and I will agree that it was a bad hit, the first one was a blatant attempt at getting a major penalty and it is something I see in every game now that I watch and is destroying the very game I love. If they would allow players in college to fight like they do in the NHL I guarantee you that he would have gotten a few punches his way later in the game. The Sioux players were definitely letting him know how they felt about it to as they should. So no, no respect will be given for an Oscar moment like that.
                        Guess you missed the screen shot I posted of him going face first into the end boards. But yeah...good acting.

Comment

That happened right below me and you're wrong. It was a big and dangerous hit, partially because Simonelli was off balance when he got hit (again supporting Dirty's theory).

If you want to argue whether it was cfb or boarding or even a major, fine, but the kid who got hit was definitely not acting. It was scary to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                            Guess you missed the screen shot I posted of him going face first into the end boards. But yeah...good acting.
                            Ya I saw it, my point is he wasn't injured and every single player on both ends of the ice knew it. He stayed down longer to get a longer penalty and that is what ****ed me off. If a Sioux player did that, you wouldn't see the player on the ice for the rest of the game.

Comment

Ya I saw it, my point is he wasn't injured and every single player on both ends of the ice knew it. He stayed down longer to get a longer penalty and that is what ****ed me off. If a Sioux player did that, you wouldn't see the player on the ice for the rest of the game.
                              And you know this how?

I say Kristo wasn't hurt when he was skating around on one foot. He was just acting so mommy would make him warm milk after the game. Sounds silly, doesn't it?

Comment

Getting your mommy to make you warm milk is never silly.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X