Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warsofsky v Cannata! h/h BU & MC ( how can hokydad contain himself?!?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warsofsky v Cannata! h/h BU & MC ( how can hokydad contain himself?!?)

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
    Nope, he doesn't exist:
    *****http://www.merrimackathletics.com/sports/mice/2010-11/photos/0005/DSC_9863___.jpg?max_width=800&max_height=600******
    That's a great photoshop job. You can't even tell you added in the crowd!

Comment

This thread is the suck. Not even a single hokydad post. Pathetic!
      Originally posted by Bakunin
      Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
        This thread is the suck. Not even a single hokydad post. Pathetic!
        Clip and post! thank /od! You area clown! Go back to your sewing circle in Rosindale and seek help! The glass is 45% full!

Feel better?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Seems odd that MC coach Mark Dennehy would say this, especially this week?

"Boston College is far and away the lock favorite for the regular season"
          Frozen Fours: '86, '88, '90, '91, '92, '93, '95, '96, '98, '00, '01, '03, '04, '05, '09, '14, '15

Walter Brown, Agganis, Boston Garden-old/new, Matthews, McHugh, Kelly Rink, Bright, Tsongas, Lawler, Schneider, Providence CC, Alfond, Tully, Portland CC, Centrum, Whittemore, Snively, Hobey Baker Rink, Lynah, MSG, Gutterson, Houston Field House, Ingalls, Smith rink, Davis Rink, Pepsi Center, Bradley Center, St. Paul CC, Fenway, Mullins, Verizon, Joe Louis, HSBC, Nationwide, Messa, Perrotti.

Comment

Originally posted by gambs View Post
            Seems odd that MC coach Mark Dennehy would say this, especially this week?

"Boston College is far and away the lock favorite for the regular season"
            odd how? he's right.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I know. It's something pretty much what anyone who knows Hockey East believes.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                odd how? he's right.
                Not to mention Dennehy does have a BC connection...
                Boston University 2009 Champs
                Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                  Not to mention Dennehy does have a BC connection...
                  whether or not he wants the job, he's still right.
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Do you guys actually think he's right or are you just sandbagging? Because I don't expect anyone to run away from the pack in the regular season. I think it'll come down to BC, BU, Maine and UNH, and I don't expect any of them to separate themselves from the pack by more than a few points. When was the last time BC dominated the regular season?
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I just think it's bad bulletin board material to put out the week you are playing the number 1 ranked team. Plus, I think I know Hockey East pretty well and don't think BC is FAR AND AWAY better than everyone in the league. If you think that, you don't remember how tight almost every regular season title race has been. Going back 25 years, I don't remember many teams running away with it.
                      Frozen Fours: '86, '88, '90, '91, '92, '93, '95, '96, '98, '00, '01, '03, '04, '05, '09, '14, '15

Walter Brown, Agganis, Boston Garden-old/new, Matthews, McHugh, Kelly Rink, Bright, Tsongas, Lawler, Schneider, Providence CC, Alfond, Tully, Portland CC, Centrum, Whittemore, Snively, Hobey Baker Rink, Lynah, MSG, Gutterson, Houston Field House, Ingalls, Smith rink, Davis Rink, Pepsi Center, Bradley Center, St. Paul CC, Fenway, Mullins, Verizon, Joe Louis, HSBC, Nationwide, Messa, Perrotti.

Comment

I just think it's bad bulletin board material to put out the week you are playing the number 1 ranked team. Plus, I think I know Hockey East pretty well and don't think BC is FAR AND AWAY better than everyone in the league. If you think that, you don't remember how tight almost every regular season title race has been. Going back 25 years, I don't remember many teams running away with it.
                        Exactly.
                        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

+1 Plus the timing is stupid. Why would he be saying this now a month into the season, when they've already played BC twice, and when BC's not even in first place? This is the kind of thing you say around the preseason media day when people are talking about preseason rankings and potential. Probably irrelevant, but really makes no sense.
                          time to write new history

Comment

For anyone not going, we'll be live blogging both games this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                              You say that like it's going to be the only one there...
                              well in section 102 row 2 at agganis ya I'll prob be the only one wearing a mack jersey there.

Section 5 at Lawler might have a few jerseys around but honestly not many people have jerseys. The replica jerseys found in other school's book stores for some reason don't exist at Merrimack, you have dish out some $$ for the real thing via athletics.
                              Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

So I am printing out the Merrimack roster from the team page on this site to take to the game
                                As I scan the list who is omitted but Stephan DaCosta

Comment

Working...
                                X