Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warsofsky v Cannata! h/h BU & MC ( how can hokydad contain himself?!?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warsofsky v Cannata! h/h BU & MC ( how can hokydad contain himself?!?)

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
    If that's pushing the game like crazy then a) BU pushes every game like crazy and b) I can't imagine what a moderate promotion would look like
    A printed out one page Word document that says 'Hockey Game This Weekend' posted somewhere on campus. First one to find it gets a free ticket!
    time to write new history

Comment

haha perhaps my choice of words could have been more...restrained, just trying to pass some advice on to buy early is all.

2700 seats go quickly these days, especially with 700 being taken up by students.
      Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

@SalvucciM

Comment

Over/under 2.5 combined game misconducts this weekend.

Over/under 34.5 combined penalties this weekend.
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post

I'd take under on first one, over on second one.

Comment

under on both, but prob pretty close with the combined penalties. Last time these teams played was in the quarter finals of HE playoffs...there's definitely reason to believe this series could be chippy

@SalvucciM

Comment

$2.83 per ticket convenience fee?!?!?! that's it?

just wait until the mack starts winning... then y'all will know what fees are supposed to be!!
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

If Keenan refs both games over on both, if Keenan refs one game over on just penalties, if he is somewhere else for the weekend under on both. Scarlet and Mookie's friend can book that one in Vegas this weekend also.

Comment

Alright... Got my tix and paid the 2.80 service fee..... Geeeeeez
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

anyone considering coming to the game friday night, if you go through ticketmaster, use the promo code 'boston' and you can get tickets for $15. There's still the stupid fees which bring it up to ~23, but it is a bit cheaper.
                    time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      in all my trips to the lawl, i've NEVER seen anyone look at their ticket to see where they were supposed to sit!!
                      I do. Drives my dad nuts, because he just wants to sit anywhere and I want to sit where the tickets say to sit.

Anyway, haven't seen a game yet this season or last... will be at this game, though.

Comment

Originally posted by dmjossel View Post
                        I do. Drives my dad nuts, because he just wants to sit anywhere and I want to sit where the tickets say to sit.

Anyway, haven't seen a game yet this season or last... will be at this game, though.
                        Should be a great weekend!

I'm in section 102 row 2 at Agganis Friday night and section 5 at Lawler Saturday night.

I'll be wearing the yellow Mack home jersey both nights so if anyone wants to come by for a friendly chat before the game I welcome it! Always good to put faces with usernames haha.

@SalvucciM

Comment

Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post
                          Should be a great weekend!

I'm in section 102 row 2 at Agganis Friday night and section 5 at Lawler Saturday night.

I'll be wearing the yellow Mack home jersey both nights so if anyone wants to come by for a friendly chat before the game I welcome it! Always good to put faces with usernames haha.
                          You say that like it's going to be the only one there...
                          Boston University 2009 Champs
                          Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                            Well, only fanboys wear jerseys, and Merrimack doesn't have many fanboys. It's not BU.

Did I do that right? Nick? Steve?
                            Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by candycanes99 View Post
                              Might be
                              Originally posted by Hokydad
                              Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                                Might be
                                Nope, he doesn't exist:
                                *****http://www.merrimackathletics.com/sports/mice/2010-11/photos/0005/DSC_9863___.jpg?max_width=800&max_height=600******

Comment

Working...
                                X