No announcement yet.

RPI-Union Home and Home (11/12, 11/13)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI-Union Home and Home (11/12, 11/13)

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    I see that you went to the Nate Leaman school of gracious losing. The goal at the end of Sat's game was a lot less contorversial than the goal on Fri. I spoke to Union fans in Troy and they admitted that they thought it was a goal (Friday's). So credit to them. I also agree with most of the posts in the Union thread about the need for instant replay. Back to Leaman, he whined about treatment of his team in the newspapers. I give him credit for getting their backs but his comment about Seth was out of line for a fellow member of the coaching fraternity. Seth went out of his way to credit Union and their players during the presser but was getting his players back. It was a great series and the reason why teams should play back to back nights. I wish you guys luck and hope to meet again down the road.
    and that road is the Garden State Parkway.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
      What are you smoking? All I saw was the green light.
      I was going based upon the two source rule. The two witnesses I had asked said they saw the red light. After video review, you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        and that road is the Garden State Parkway.
        Which is a horror show to drive the length of. It is like entering the Indianapolis 500. I think it must be a rule tht you can oly drive on it if you are either texting, eating lunch, or drinking a cup of coffee while fiddling with your GPS. You take your life in your hands for most of the ride. And do not even get me started about talking about the tolls. But the trip will be well worth it if we get to see our boys playing there in March.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          Which is a horror show to drive the length of. It is like entering the Indianapolis 500. I think it must be a rule tht you can oly drive on it if you are either texting, eating lunch, or drinking a cup of coffee while fiddling with your GPS. You take your life in your hands for most of the ride. And do not even get me started about talking about the tolls. But the trip will be well worth it if we get to see our boys playing there in March.
          I found the drive along the GSP to be quite alright when I went to Atlantic City in '08. However, that's just my prerogative.

Comment

Working...
          X