BU >> Hot for Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU >> Hot for Maine

Hit the road Jack and dont you come back no more, no more, no more, no more, hit the road Jack, and dont you come back no more....heard that at Alfond after a good trouncing of the ratdawgs.

Surely wouldnt wish death on the old geaser, just severe dementia.
    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
      just severe dementia.
      Ya know, this could make a half decent movie. A hot tempered coach with a penchant for crazy antics slips into senility halfway through the season without anybody noticing. It starts out simple like forgetting that he just made a line change and sending the next guys in on short rest. It evolves into what broadcasters assume is an uncanny ability to brush off recent defeats and ignore 3rd period leads. It ends with a pathetic irate old man screaming from the bench and throwing clipboards and water bottles. It'd be a real tear jerker. Oscar material for sure.
      Me: ...but why would anyone want to vacation here? There are better mountains in NH and VT, beaches in Cape Cod and RI, and colonial landmarks in Mass and CT.

Boss: You've got it all wrong. It's Vacationland because nobody would ever want to live here for more than a week.

Go MAINE! My sometimes home

Comment

Originally posted by Erix_The_Red View Post
        Ya know, this could make a half decent movie. A hot tempered coach with a penchant for crazy antics slips into senility halfway through the season without anybody noticing. It starts out simple like forgetting that he just made a line change and sending the next guys in on short rest. It evolves into what broadcasters assume is an uncanny ability to brush off recent defeats and ignore 3rd period leads. It ends with a pathetic irate old man screaming from the bench and throwing clipboards and water bottles. It'd be a real tear jerker. Oscar material for sure.
        hmmmmmmm....sounds strangely familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
          Actually, I think someone is taking the craigslist tack and a BU fan is posting something as a Maine fan that is completely absurd, to make Maine fans look like idiots.
          Right, because a Maine fan could never post anything remotely flameworthy like that. Just goes to show you that BU fans have a lot more creativity than Maine fans could ever hope for.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Right, because a Maine fan could never post anything remotely flameworthy like that. Just goes to show you that BU fans have a lot more creativity than Maine fans could ever hope for.
            Not even me? My feelings are hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
              Actually, I think someone is taking the craigslist tack and a BU fan is posting something as a Maine fan that is completely absurd, to make Maine fans look like idiots.
              Hmm, that does sound like a good idea. And to think that you already have over 1300 posts doing that. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Be careful about painting with that broad brush.

Comment

No, Yia Yia, I have always known that you were particularly creative with your recountings of events If anything, I could never accuse you of being anything less than creative.

Comment

Working...
                  X