Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
    Beavers sweep, UAH and RMU split.

And we can play golf this time of year, ice golf. Drill some holes out on the ice, plow some fairways, and away you go. And your beer stays chilled!!!
    hehehehe!!!

Leave a comment:

• Douglas
    replied

Oh what the heck Terry... New thread HERE.

Leave a comment:

• GOBEAVS
    replied

Beavers Sweep
    Split

Leave a comment:

• tnlong
    replied

Geof/Douglas,

Do you'uns (Cumberland Plateau dialect) want to start a new thread before we get locked-out of this one?

T

Leave a comment:

• tnlong
    replied

Originally posted by Spydey629 View Post
    J-town is actually my home turf. I grew up on Cresson Mountain, which basically splits the difference between the Flood City and Altoona.

The War Memorial is a pretty decent old barn. They renovated it a few years back, adding a 'party deck' at the Zamboni doors. They re-did the lighting and sound, which were in DESPARATE need of getting replaced.

Still has it quirks. Like the 'drop' to get on the ice from the locker room ramp.

Darn it TN, now I'm getting misty eyed from the memories. I'm going to have to go watch Slap Shot now, to fill in the old gaps in the memory.
    http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A2=ind...y-l&T=0&P=2285

Leave a comment:

• gmann
    replied

Originally posted by Upper Deck View Post
    Millsy, was it easy to do over the phone? Did they provide a seating chart with seats taken already?

Anyone looking for tickets for Friday - check out Craig's List/Bemidji/Tickets - I have good seats available for Friday.
    Please check your rep.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• beaverhockeyfan
    replied

Beavers sweep, UAH and RMU split.

And we can play golf this time of year, ice golf. Drill some holes out on the ice, plow some fairways, and away you go. And your beer stays chilled!!!

Leave a comment:

• Upper Deck
    replied

Originally posted by midwesterner View Post
    NU @ BSU: Beaver sweep

RMU @ UAH: Bobby sweep
    Ditto

Leave a comment:

• Monkey'sUncle
    replied

NU @ BSU:

RMU @ UAH:

splits

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

NU @ BSU: Beavers SWEEP.

RMU @ UAH: Chargers SWEEP.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• midwesterner
    replied

NU @ BSU: Beaver sweep

RMU @ UAH: Bobby sweep

Leave a comment:

• Douglas
    replied

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
    Section HH, Row 8, Seats 3-6... ...only bad thing is that it will be at the end the opponent shoots at twice, but with the family, I didn't want to be right next to the students.
    Look at you... doing that daddy thing... ain't that sweeeeeeet!
    Congrats Millsy & Co... Hey, they can't play golf at this time of year so...

Leave a comment:

• beaverhockeyfan
    replied

Originally posted by Upper Deck View Post
    Millsy, was it easy to do over the phone? Did they provide a seating chart with seats taken already?
    It was very easy to do. About an hour before my call, they e-mailed me a seating chart with the seats labeled, by name, that were taken. Kind of nice if you want to sit near someone or not near someone. I had some time to look at the chart for seats in the area my wife and I wanted, and it took about five minutes.

Brian, I can't wait to listen to that show tomorrow at work. Sounds like a great lineup!

And thanks for the congrats gmann, Geof and Moose. Another fan of the Green and White on the way!

Leave a comment:

• Upper Deck
    replied

Originally posted by beaverhockey View Post
    Secondly...on Sports in the Round tonight, RH Peters, Tom Serratore, Marla Patria (BSU Alumni Association) and Joel Otto are our scheduled guests at the Ground Round. We'll be on from 6p-8p on 92.1...and online at http://wmisfm.com
    Sounds like a good show tonight - thanks for podcasting for those of us not able to listen tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Upper Deck
    replied

Originally posted by moose97 View Post
    I spoke with Pam Papp at the BSU ticket office a short while ago, and this Saturday's game (the last ever at the Glas) is officialy a sell-out, and ~100 remain for Friday. Don't wait if you want to go this weekend! Call the BSU ticket office at (218) 755-3993 or toll-free at (877) 3-HOCKEY now.

edit - congrats Millsy!

Anyone looking for tickets for Friday - check out Craig's List/Bemidji/Tickets - I have good seats available for Friday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X