Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

The Hockey Show is back after over a month off:

http://thehockeyshow.blogspot.com
    Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
    B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
    CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
    ECAC:
    HEA: UMass
    NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
    Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Wow just saw that the Beavers are down 5-2 (3rd) in Niagara, kind of sad to see that, will be a huge hit in the Pairwise. Hope they get the split tomorrow
      -BSU Jake

Comment

RMU gets a PPG with 2 mins left to get the 3-2 win tonight.
        HT: Bucs FC - IV.46

Comment

With the loss to Niagara, the Beavers go from a tie for 4th in the Pairwise to #11! In a conference that has 3 teams with bad records, any losses for the Beavers to them hurts
          -BSU Jake

Comment

RMU gets 3 3rd period goals to get the sweep over UAH.
            HT: Bucs FC - IV.46

Comment

Good to see the Beavers grab the split this weekend. Not going to be an easy upcoming weekend with a home and home with UMD. I'll be catching the Saturday game in UMD, hope the Beavers will be able to get a split that weekend, if not better!
              -BSU Jake

Comment

I am looking forward to this weekends games against UMD Bulldogs. Should be a great test for the Beavers. I am privilaged to get to go to both Games!!! Hopefully Lots of Beaver fans will make the trip over to Duluth On Saturday as well!!! LETS GO BEAVERS!!!
                Last edited by Nate86; 01-17-2010, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate86 View Post
                  I am looking forward to this weekends games against UMD Bulldogs. Should be a great test for the Beavers. I am privilaged to get to go to both Games!!! Hopefully Lots of Beaver fans will make the trip over to Duluth On Saturday as well!!! LETS GO BEAVERS!!!
                  We have a crew going to both games. Hopefully the Beavs can scratch out a win, or at least a tie, at the Glas and "keep it close" at the DECC. I think UMD has too much speed and size (they're bigger and faster than Makato). It will be interesting on how Serratore tries to match up against Dulut's first line.
                  Fear the Green

Comment

College Hockey News Top 10 stories of the decade. BSU listed a few times.
                    Fear the Green

Comment

Any Beaver fans thinking about coming to the game in Bemidji on Friday night, you will want to call ahead. Right now the game is sold out, so if you don't have tickets, you may want to head to Duluth for the Saturday game. UMD still has limited tickets available.
                      Last edited by beaverhockeyfan; 01-20-2010, 11:12 AM.
                      Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                      FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                      NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                      NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                      NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                      NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                      Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                      Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Tickets for the final five games at the Glas are going fast...call now for any of the last games.

Also, Bert Gilling (BSU Assistant Coach) and Scott Sandelin (UMD coach) will be on Sports in the Round tonight...6pm-8pm on http://wmisfm.com

Comment

This weekend's games: Jan 22-23, 2010

RMU @ Colgate (2): Split => They did it once this year, they should do it again...
                          BSU v UMD (2)(H&H): UMD Sweep Sweeps of CC and Mankato means the Beavs are likely in for a real tough time...
                          NU @ QU (2): Split The Q has been cold this month but I'm guessing they take one...
                          Doug
                          UAH 1974
                          Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
                          Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
                          Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
                          Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
                          Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

Comment

RMU @ Colgate (2): Split
                            BSU v UMD (2)(H&H): Split... hopefully with the Glas rockin'
                            NU @ QU (2) gonna go for NU sweep... I think they are gonna start to roll.

Comment

split
                              split
                              split

2009 Frozen Four!

2010 3-peat CHA Regular Season Champs!

Comment

RMU v Gate: Split
                                BSU v UMD: UMD sweep
                                NU v QU: Split

Comment

Working...
                                X