Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

    Robert Morris sweep
    Beavers sweep

    Comment


    • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

      UAH @ RM-split
      Bemidji state sweep

      Comment


      • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

        UAH @ RM-RM SWEEP
        Bemidji state sweep
        It is amazing how some people can fall out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down and survive to tell about it.

        We want a GOAL....
        A BEAVER GOAL.....
        We Want a GOAL.....
        A BEAVER GOAL!!!!

        Chris K.

        Comment


        • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

          Alabama-Huntsville at Robert Morris : Split
          Niagara at Bemidji State : BSU Sweep
          HT: Bucs FC - IV.46

          Comment


          • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

            Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
            I know I'm not part of the regular crew on this thread but I'd like to give my thoughts about this weekend:

            RMU has the ability to provide shocking upsets as well as getting soundly beaten. UAH is likely to play more consistently. Split with both games being by at least 3 goals.

            BSU has a potent program and is at home. Niagara is a lot better than their record indicates and is probably the only team in the country that can claim to be within 1 goal with 5 minutes to play in every game this year. I don't expect that to change this weekend with two very close games of the 3-2 or 5-4 type with Niagara taking both.


            I have alot of respect for Niagara and expect close games this weekend. But you think their going to sweep the Beavers?! I dont see Niagara sweeping the Beavs in Niagara this year let alone at the Glas.....

            I will pick Huntsville and Bobbi Mo to split
            and the Beavers to SWEEP!!!!!
            BEAVER FEVER!

            Comment


            • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

              Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
              I know I'm not part of the regular crew on this thread but I'd like to give my thoughts about this weekend:

              RMU has the ability to provide shocking upsets as well as getting soundly beaten. UAH is likely to play more consistently. Split with both games being by at least 3 goals.

              BSU has a potent program and is at home. Niagara is a lot better than their record indicates and is probably the only team in the country that can claim to be within 1 goal with 5 minutes to play in every game this year. I don't expect that to change this weekend with two very close games of the 3-2 or 5-4 type with Niagara taking both.
              Seriously! You expect a team with two wins, granted i know they are a better team than their record might indicate but to say they will sweep the 5th ranked team in the country and a team that is 6-0 on their home ice is just obserd!


              2009 Frozen Four!

              2010 3-peat CHA Regular Season Champs!

              Comment


              • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

                I don't think it is so absurd and this Niagara team may be playing better on the road anyway now. They seem to have shaken the problems of giving up late game goals which by the way are almost half the goals they have allowed. We'll see and if I'm wrong I won't make any more predictions on this thread. Fair enough?

                Comment


                • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

                  Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                  I don't think it is so absurd and this Niagara team may be playing better on the road anyway now. They seem to have shaken the problems of giving up late game goals which by the way are almost half the goals they have allowed. We'll see and if I'm wrong I won't make any more predictions on this thread. Fair enough?
                  yep


                  2009 Frozen Four!

                  2010 3-peat CHA Regular Season Champs!

                  Comment


                  • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

                    Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                    I don't think it is so absurd and this Niagara team may be playing better on the road anyway now. They seem to have shaken the problems of giving up late game goals which by the way are almost half the goals they have allowed. We'll see and if I'm wrong I won't make any more predictions on this thread. Fair enough?
                    Hey man, just ignore our resident troll and make all the predictions you want. To the best of my knowledge it's still a free country with (albeit PC) free speech.
                    Doug
                    UAH 1974
                    Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
                    Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
                    Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
                    Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
                    Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

                    Comment


                    • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

                      It appears I am one of the lemmings this weekend...

                      BSU Sweep
                      RMU / UAH Split
                      Friends don't let friends go to PITT.

                      Save on GAS... BAN NASCAR

                      Comment


                      • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

                        Originally posted by Spydey629 View Post
                        It appears I am one of the lemmings this weekend...
                        Hey Spydey, look on the bright side, you're certainly not alone on that cliff...
                        Doug
                        UAH 1974
                        Charger Hockey - Born 1979 ~ Killed 2012
                        Executioner: Malcom Portera - Chancellor, University of Alabama System
                        Reason: Hates all things not in Tuscaloosa (i.e. UAH & UAB)
                        Revived: Two Months Later - Thanks Nathan et al... Save UAH Hockey
                        Reborn: 1/17/2013 - Thanks Bob - Thanks WCHA!!!

                        Comment


                        • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

                          Bsu
                          Rmu
                          sigpic


                          Comment


                          • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

                            Originally posted by Douglas View Post
                            Hey Spydey, look on the bright side, you're certainly not alone on that cliff...
                            I'm never alone. I always have the voices in my head.
                            Friends don't let friends go to PITT.

                            Save on GAS... BAN NASCAR

                            Comment


                            • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

                              New show up now:

                              http://thehockeyshow.blogspot.com
                              Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

                              AHA:
                              B1G: UMinn, UWisc
                              ECAC:
                              HEA: UMass, Notre Dame
                              NCHC: UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
                              WCHA: UAH, BSU, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU

                              Inactive: BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

                              Comment


                              • Re: CHA Thoughts and Prognostications: Year 11, The Finale...

                                Originally posted by Spydey629 View Post
                                I'm never alone. I always have the voices in my head.
                                Just tell me that the voices in your head gave you some ideas for some hiliarious sounds for the Huntsville series commencing tonight, and I'll be a happy camper!


                                This signature sucks!

                                Follow on twitter: @21stCenturySkiz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X