Merrimack v. University of North Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merrimack v. University of North Dakota

Any school that names their rink after a wrestler from Memphis doesn't even deserve to be DI. Why hasn't Merrimack moved down to DIII where they belong yet?

Sioux Sweep
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

dirty you are a clown, i can picture you..an overweight middle aged goofball,still living in moms basement..probably never played any serious level of hockey.... what you have like 50,000 posts? get a life get out of ur dungeon go look at some women for a change..better get out of state for that one though...mack takes one from ur fat *** this week...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        Any school that names their rink after a wrestler from Memphis doesn't even deserve to be DI. Why hasn't Merrimack moved down to DIII where they belong yet?

Sioux Sweep
        I'm really hoping for Merrimack to win now, just to see your responses.

Comment

Originally posted by classof87 View Post
          dirty you are a clown, i can picture you..an overweight middle aged goofball,still living in moms basement..probably never played any serious level of hockey.... what you have like 50,000 posts? get a life get out of ur dungeon go look at some women for a change..better get out of state for that one though...mack takes one from ur fat *** this week...
          Best. Post. Ever.

I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJoe View Post
            I'm really hoping for Merrimack to win now, just to see your responses.
            Dirty's responses never change, regardless of whether the Sioux win or lose.
            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

An instant classic..... jockstock will be your new best friend.
              Originally posted by CavalryNate
              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, this is way off...Dirty's a 30 year old rail thin whiteboy, MC will not take one this week, and there are plenty of quality women in NoDak. The rest is spot on though.

Sioux Sweep. 4-1, 3-2
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Awww, so cute. You think Merrimack can actually win a game. Delusion is just so adorable.

*****http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/7579/frompressbox.jpg******
                  UND obviously had a better rink 50 years ago than Merrimack currently has. I have so many questions though. Please answer them the best that you can. Thanks.
                  1. The highlight of the Merrimack seems to be their third jersey. Do people actually go to Merrimack games to watch the team play or do they just go because of the jersey?
                  2. If I threw a rock at Lawler Arena, how many empty seats would it bounce off before hitting a Merrimack fan? 10? 20? 50? 500?
                  3. Does Lawler even have 500 seats? My high school has a better rink than that.
                  4. Players have to walk through the crowd to get to the ice?
                  5. Does Lawler even have locker rooms or do the teams have to dress on a school bus?
                  6. How many presidential administrations ago was the last Merrimack hat trick?
                  7. Why do you feel it is OK to have a racist nickname?

Sioux Sweep
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    ...and there are plenty of quality women in NoDak.
                    Not originally of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Not originally of course.
                      and they avoid dirty.
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        ..Dirty's a 30 year old rail thin whiteboy,
                        If a guy could be a skank, it would be Dirty.
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

true, false (the goofball part is true), false (got out of there a few years ago), true, yes, but postcount means you lose any argument. He has a life, lives in a nice place, looks at women all day long. He's not fat.

And Dirty, Quiz says the best thing about the Mack is that it has decent pizza.
                          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                            true, false (the goofball part is true), false (got out of there a few years ago), true, yes, but postcount means you lose any argument. He has a life, lives in a nice place, looks at women all day long. He's not fat.

And Dirty, Quiz says the best thing about the Mack is that it has decent pizza.
                            dirty's view from a doublewide, overlooking the thriveing metropolis of grand forks, where theres more bison than women,aint my idea of success...opps i left out the best part, that great job he holds down head of security, best buys grandforks mall... i hear they have great benefits, plus they throw in a 2 way radio, and really kool flashlight.doesnt take much to impress the women out there...

Comment

Gosh, I sure missed college hockey

Go Sioux!

Comment

You have obviously been spending a bit too much time watching Paul Blart, Mall Cop when you should have been learning about sentence structure.

If Merrimack played these guys, who would win?

Sioux Sweep
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X