• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude Love
    replied
    Re: USCHO Upgrade - Good or Bad?

Originally posted by gusforhobey89 View Post
    It sucks having to login every time...the old site remembered it was me
    After you type your password, hit Tab. That should highlight the "Remember Me" box. Hit Space Bar to check the box.

Leave a comment:

• Yager
    replied

Originally posted by gusforhobey89 View Post
    It still should. For some reason it sounds like it is deleting the cookie.

Leave a comment:

• gusforhobey89
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mplsphotoguy
    replied

He's talking about the news website, not the discussion boards.

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
    The company that makes v-Bulletin software got bought out. The new owners are apparently not as customer-friendly. I'm a moderator on another sports board that uses it, and the owner of the board refuses to use the new version for several reasons. I don't remember all of them, because he was in a major ****ed-off rant.

Eventually he's going to migrate that board to another message board software.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

As an IT guy, I guess I have a little more patience than most, though admittedly I had believed that the major bugs would be squashed by now.

Leave a comment:

• MavsFan
    replied

The company that makes v-Bulletin software got bought out. The new owners are apparently not as customer-friendly. I'm a moderator on another sports board that uses it, and the owner of the board refuses to use the new version for several reasons. I don't remember all of them, because he was in a major ****ed-off rant.

Eventually he's going to migrate that board to another message board software.

Leave a comment:

• HarleyMC
    started a topic USCHO Upgrade - Good or Bad?

USCHO Upgrade - Good or Bad?

I've encountered numerous glitches in the USCHO upgrade. I'm shocked at the periodic inaccessibility to various pages with error messages such as: page cannot be found, page has redirect loop, webpage cannot be displayed. This is a very poor upgrade.
Working...
X