• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biddco
    replied
    Re: USCHO Upgrade - Good or Bad?

Originally posted by XCTiger View Post
    Next time you do an upgrade, do it early in the off season so you have time to work the bugs out of it.

Both Friday and Saturday nights I was unable to get a connection.

Also- How the heck do you sign into Extra? When I try to do from the D1 page, I get sent off into who knows where...

My vote - So Far Upgrade = BAD.
    I am having the same problem with Extra as well.

Leave a comment:

• Driftryder
    replied

It's very slow in general but on Friday and Saturday nights it's pretty much impossible to use. I vote bad.

Leave a comment:

• claver2010
    replied

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    I dislike the forum format more then I dislike Nick Papagorgieo
    Just quoted so Tony can come around and make fun of you.

Leave a comment:

• XCTiger
    replied

Next time you do an upgrade, do it early in the off season so you have time to work the bugs out of it.

Both Friday and Saturday nights I was unable to get a connection.

Also- How the heck do you sign into Extra? When I try to do from the D1 page, I get sent off into who knows where...

My vote - So Far Upgrade = BAD.

Leave a comment:

• Federal League
    replied

USCHO.com is going down the tubes.

Leave a comment:

• Gibber
    replied

Originally posted by Moose98 View Post
    the upgrade would have been 100 times better had it added true mobile web browsing support. blows my mind that in this day and age it's not built into every message board service.

weird part is that the old vbulletin software worked partially for in mobile, but now it's gone. sucks when you're trying to follow other games while at the rink
    Yeah, the last version had a decent mobile version of the message board, and now it goes to this same exact thing which is a PITA to navigate on my phone even w/ the touch screen... do they have a mobile version with a different url perhaps?

For that reason, I say bad, but otherwise, on a laptop or desktop despite getting used to the look, its no different than any other change and we'll forget about it in a few weeks...hopefully

Leave a comment:

• Boar
    replied

The site is difficult to navigate. Overall poor design.

Leave a comment:

• Moose98
    replied

the upgrade would have been 100 times better had it added true mobile web browsing support. blows my mind that in this day and age it's not built into every message board service.

weird part is that the old vbulletin software worked partially for in mobile, but now it's gone. sucks when you're trying to follow other games while at the rink

Leave a comment:

• Skeeterman
    replied

What? There was an upgrade?

Leave a comment:

• jcarter7669
    replied

I dislike the forum format more then I dislike Nick Papagorgieo

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied

A lot of links aren't working. Only occasionally do the game recap or box score links work, at least for me. I assume once they get the bugs worked out it will be much better.

Leave a comment:

• Dmann
    replied

Originally posted by gusforhobey89 View Post
    It sucks having to login every time...the old site remembered it was me
    I had that problem too. I use two computers and each one required clicking on the "remember me" box. What was frustrating is that it wouldn't show a checkmark and then finally it let me click on it. It works fine now. I think it's just a matter of getting used to it (the new site)

Leave a comment:

• theprofromdover
    replied

Slooooooooooow!

Leave a comment:

• SteveF
    replied

bad

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Every year this site has trouble handling the traffic it generates on Friday and Saturday nights. It's funny and so sad at the same time. Props to these guys for getting the types of hits they do at these times, but still. I would think that would have been the first thing to address. It still seems to be a mess on Friday and Saturday nights. Maybe that will change as the bumps get smoothed over.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X