Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battle of interstate 94: Huskies @ Gophers

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Tell Chicago they can have their stripes back after we return our logo to the Canadiens.
    That'd be cool. Just plain White and Red jerseys with script St. Cloud on them - very retro. I'm for it!

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
      Scoobs, don't understand the hate on Patterson. He didn't play so well against UMass, but neither did Kangas. I think he deserves to split time with Kangas.
      What hate? Just stating facts. That's the best I HAVE EVER seen Patterson play. Period. He never earned time to split with Kangas until perhaps now. Kangas had earned himself a lot of rope and he may now have hung himself with it.

We'll see what happens this weekend.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
        Sorry, McClanahan was way before my time.
        Rent Miracle.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
          I thought there would be a LOT more than there were. Nice day for a drive down, tickets easy to come by, seriously thought they'd fill in a lot. Looked like no more than Friday to me.
          I saw Wendell Anderson there. It turns out that he sits about two sections away from you.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            That'd be cool. Just plain White and Red jerseys with script St. Cloud on them - very retro. I'm for it!
            If we do that then I want them to make them St. Clooud jerseys instead.
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
              Rent Miracle.
              Beat me to it. It is one thing for a young fan not to know names of former Gophers. But when they played on the 1980 Olympic team and were a major component, it is hard to forgive....

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                I saw Wendell Anderson there. It turns out that he sits about two sections away from you.
                He SAT one section away from me. I haven't seen him in the arena in years before that. When I did se him it was on the other side of the rink, closer to Greyeagle's seats.

Comment

Working...
                X