Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

According to an e-mail I just got, UAH had some problems with their uniform supplier and they are limited to one set of white practice jerseys. So that's why we were forced to wear red last weekend.

Comment

Thanks Chuck. I don't know how you do it but I won't ask.

I feel better. (BTW, I did think the Chargers uni's looked like practice jerseys, but I thought it was a budget shortage!)

Burish with his first goal as a Star!
      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
        Could I be suffering from age-rage?
        Yes, you cranky old ****er.

I actually would like to see them wear the 'reds' a couple times per season. I like 'em.

Comment

Im really excited for this badger team this year! The freshmen were looking good, playing some solid all around hockey, along with putting up points on the board. Im excited to watch this team grow and mature throughout the season, and watch the older guys put leadership upon themselves. They have the talent, they just need to put it all together if they want to make a run deep into playoffs again. Being a badger fan my whole life, i will have mixed feelings during the UMD-WI games, but either way i guess i wont be disappointed with the play of one of my teams. Go badgers, go bulldogs!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
            According to an e-mail I just got, UAH had some problems with their uniform supplier and they are limited to one set of white practice jerseys. So that's why we were forced to wear red last weekend.
            I thought Eaves might be toying with tradition again, going with the all cardinal uni's this weekend. Thanks for the info. For a semi-retired guy, you sure are on the ball.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
              Did I talk to you this weekend?

I have no excuses for not throwing my hat, I wanted to storm the ice and celebrate!
              No we did not, I could not make it over to the tailgate I just know what some of you wear to the game...(stalker from a distance)

If I sean you, I would have talked to you about peewee hockey, I have a 7 and 8 year old who want to play. I tried to get them signed up with the Sun Prairie but they have blown me off a few times this summer and fall

Comment

I'll be at the game Sat night @ DU. Hoping Wisconsin can take both games this weekend. Would love to go to both games, but already planned on going to Air Force Hockey Fri night. (first home game of the season)

I know we (Wisconsin) usually has a lot of fans in attendance for the DU games...anyone have any plans for Sat night? My family and I usually go out for dinner pre-game nearby. Would be nice if we can fill a joint with a lot of Wisconsin Red Sat night...let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Till I'm Dead! View Post

If I sean you, I would have talked to you about peewee hockey, I have a 7 and 8 year old who want to play. I tried to get them signed up with the Sun Prairie but they have blown me off a few times this summer and fall
                  Just head up 151 and sign the kids up with the Beaver Dam Youth Hockey Association.
                  Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                  Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                  Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                  "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                  Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I would love to send them to Beaver Dam but that could be tough on schedule. I will have to check their website. Do you know what it is Tim?

Comment

I would love to send them to Beaver Dam but that could be tough on schedule. I will have to check their website. Do you know what it is Tim?
                      Where do you live? Waunakee/DeForest have just opened a new rink and their program is superior to Beaver Dam's.

If you live east of Madison, it may be a good start.

Oh yeah, and Sun Prairie Youth Hockey? Bush league!

Comment

I live in Waterloo so that is why I tried Sun Prairie first

Comment

Do you work at Trek, by chance?
                          It seems half of Waterloo works at Trek one way or another.
                          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

This link should get you what you need with SPYHA. Open the pdf and call the contact person. I've never heard of a learn to play program turning (paying) people away.

http://spyha.pucksystems.com/page/sh...to-play-hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                              This link should get you what you need with SPYHA. Open the pdf and call the contact person. I've never heard of a learn to play program turning (paying) people away.

http://spyha.pucksystems.com/page/sh...to-play-hockey
                              Already did that and got no return, My wife even called them and got no response from the president of SPYHA

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                                Do you work at Trek, by chance?
                                It seems half of Waterloo works at Trek one way or another.
                                I did over the summer for some extra income, man its HOT in the factory... 32 year old full time student at MATC... last semester before I have to get a real job. Thanks MGIB.

Comment

Working...
                                X