Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Did you guys know John Ramage's dad, Rob, was driving the car Keith Magnuson was in when he died? They sure don't like to mention that on Badgers or Blackhawks broadcasts. And apparently he was drinking and driving - he's been in prison for the last 8 months for it. Up for parole today. http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=356444

Comment

Thanks for the great news. What does it have to do with College Hockey?

Comment

Originally posted by aktick View Post
        Did you guys know John Ramage's dad, Rob, was driving the car Keith Magnuson was in when he died? They sure don't like to mention that on Badgers or Blackhawks broadcasts. And apparently he was drinking and driving - he's been in prison for the last 8 months for it. Up for parole today. http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=356444
        Ruh-roh

Comment

Been a rough couple of weeks. I just can't believe we have looked they way we do when everything has been on the line. I am in Badger depression right now. This team had 4th place written all over it with a high chance to be in the NCAA. Lack of effort, horrible passing, undisciplined hockey. I have tickets to this Sat. I tore my achilles tendon, and am not sure if I am going, we'll see how we look tonight. I am not going through the trouble, to watch the team of the last 3 weekends. I am done now.

Comment

What's with all the gloom & doom? I'm a bit more optimistic...I predict the Badgers will play very well this weekend. CC is a good team, but not as good as the Badgers. CC tends to not play as well late in the season. Badgers win 4-2 tonight and 5-2 tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullitt View Post
              What's with all the gloom & doom? I'm a bit more optimistic...I predict the Badgers will play very well this weekend. CC is a good team, but not as good as the Badgers. CC tends to not play as well late in the season. Badgers win 4-2 tonight and 5-2 tomorrow.
              I think CC will give them more of a fight then that. I like our chances for at least a split and rematch out here in CS next week.

Comment

Originally posted by wjefwhite View Post
                Thanks for the great news. What does it have to do with College Hockey?
                Don't go away mad...

Comment

Bottom line;

The season is going to have to have a "Packer-esque" end of season run. PWR of 21 sucks, but it's a reality. I'm heading to the KC early with MCRJr who's in town. Going to get primed up at The Nitty Gritty.

Let's Go Red!
                  "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                    Bottom line;

The season is going to have to have a "Packer-esque" end of season run.

Let's Go Red!
                    Let's hope it ends the same.

Comment

Update on Ryan McDonagh from northjersey.com

Perhaps the only piece of somewhat encouraging news after the game was that rookie defenseman Ryan McDonagh suffered no structural damage, according to coach John Tortorella, when he wrenched his knee in the third period. McDonagh is listed as day to day and will accompany the Rangers to Ottawa. He’ll be re-assessed after the swelling for his left knee subsides.
                      DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

looks like UWbadgers.com is streaming the game???

I hope so, I don't think I can get the TVW wisconsin channel
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          looks like UWbadgers.com is streaming the game???

I hope so, I don't think I can get the TVW wisconsin channel
                          Yeah...they usually do for home games. Pretty sure for a fee.

Comment

Well there is really nothing to say, we played well. Ramage has to play with some hockey scence, but refs can't call a 5 minute when guy that got hit comes up and draws himself a penalty. Well to the road it is.
                            WISCONSIN BADGERS
                            NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                            WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                            WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                            B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                            Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
                              Well there is really nothing to say, we played well. Ramage has to play with some hockey scence, but refs can't call a 5 minute when guy that got hit comes up and draws himself a penalty. Well to the road it is.
                              Just because the other player wasn't hurt doesn't mean that it shouldn't have been called. The bigger issue is that the refs don't call that hit consistancy, sometimes it is boarding, sometimes a CFB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Almington View Post
                                Just because the other player wasn't hurt doesn't mean that it shouldn't have been called. The bigger issue is that the refs don't call that hit consistancy, sometimes it is boarding, sometimes a CFB.
                                I know it was a penalty but it shouldn't have been a 5 minute. Ramage just needs to use his head.
                                WISCONSIN BADGERS
                                NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                                WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                                WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                                B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                                Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Working...
                                X