Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
    I know this is a pretty stupid question but what do the Badgers need to happen to get into the tournament.
    I know this is a pretty stupid answer but, Win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
      I know this is a pretty stupid answer but, Win.
      I mean how far do we need to go in playoffs, would a sweep this weekend, home ice (with couple wins) do it or would we need to make it to final five.
      WISCONSIN BADGERS
      NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
      WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
      WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
      B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
      Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

I mean how far do we need to go in playoffs, would a sweep this weekend, home ice (with couple wins) do it or would we need to make it to final five.
        CC will gets at least 2 points this weekend. Sorry folks, that’s the way the ookie cookie crumbles. Those unfamiliar with the concept should consult urban dictionary or google.
        Originally posted by vizoroo
        Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
        Originally posted by duper
        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
        Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
        Originally posted by dggoddard
        Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Given that you're sitting at #21 in the PWR, it is quite possible you need to win the F5 to get to the NCAAs. At the very least you need to make a deep run into the F5.
          sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
            CC will gets at least 2 points this weekend. Sorry folks, that’s the way the ookie cookie crumbles. Those unfamiliar with the concept should consult urban dictionary or google.
            You know your team has had a rough stretch when CC fans are making fun of them.

Comment

Originally posted by aktick View Post
              You know your team has had a rough stretch when CC fans are making fun of them.
              What? Who? Where? When? Wait… you girls sandbag all the time. I’m calling for a CC sweep! Yep! That just happened!!!
              Last edited by ronmexico; 03-02-2011, 11:14 PM.
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

What? Who? Where? When? Wait… you girls sandbag all the time. I’m calling for a CC sweep! Yep! That just happened!!!
                Also, I realize aktick is not a Vagers fan. I thought about deleting my post but decided against it. CC SWEEP!!! Also, Chuck owes me money (no small potatoes).

Comment

Also, I realize aktick is not a Vagers fan. I thought about deleting my post but decided against it. CC SWEEP!!! Also, Chuck owes me money (no small potatoes).
                  Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                    Huh?
                    Yeah, not sure what that was all about. lol

Comment

Huh?
                      Not you. Chuck Lorre. I'm not a happy camper. I've got Tiger blood, man.

Comment

I suspect that it would take (at a minimum) either a 5-1 or 6-2 record through the F5. If they split with CC, they more and likely would need to make the Champ game at the F5 to even have a chance at the NCAAs. Winning at LEAST one game at the F5 is going to be required, maybe two.

Comment

Just ran some numbers and here are the results for this weekend not taking into account scores from around the country:

Wisconsin sweep-#16 in PWR
                          Wisconsin win, tie-#17 in PWR
                          CC sweep-#24 in PWR
                          CC win, tie-#21 in PWR
                          Split-#21 in PWR

Like I said, this isn't taking into account scores from around the country but it gives you an idea where we would be with those outcomes.

Comment

Just ran some numbers and here are the results for this weekend not taking into account scores from around the country:

CC sweep-#24 in PWR
                            CC win, tie-#21 in PWR
                            Split-#21 in PWR

Like I said, this isn't taking into account scores from around the country but it gives you an idea where we would be with those outcomes.
                            This analysis by Jim Dahl from ss.com takes into account all other scores:

http://blog.siouxsports.com/2011/03/03/1284/
                            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

FYI, Ryan MacDonagh was just injured in the Rangers/Wild game. Leg injury when his skate got stuck in the ice along the boards. Tried to give it a go after getting back to the bench but then headed to the lockerroom.
                              DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                                I suspect that it would take (at a minimum) either a 5-1 or 6-2 record through the F5. If they split with CC, they more and likely would need to make the Champ game at the F5 to even have a chance at the NCAAs. Winning at LEAST one game at the F5 is going to be required, maybe two.

CC sweep-#24 in PWR
                                CC win, tie-#21 in PWR
                                Split-#21 in PWR

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                                This analysis by Jim Dahl from ss.com takes into account all other scores:

http://blog.siouxsports.com/2011/03/03/1284/
                                I honorably pass that torch to these young geniuses

Comment

Working...
                                X