Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Originally posted by aktick View Post
    The only ones I know of for sure that are made available are from the special games like last year's Camp Randall game. I know that's not much help.
    Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
    A friend of mine had a Davies jersey, but I'm not sure if he sold it. If I find something out, I'll send you a message, because at the time I know he was looking to sell it. Not sure, but it might have been a showdown jersey from last season.

Contacting UW probably won't get you anywhere. I've been told, they have jerseys going back a long, long time, hence they don't sell them or anything like that. They sometimes release a jersey for use in a charity auction. I scored an AWESOME Jamie McBain last summer that way at the Joe Pavelski charity goal outing.
    Thanks! I'll pass the info along, and let me know if you hear anything Gandalf.

Does the Bookstore/Team store site offer authentics or are the only Badger jerseys for sale just replicas?
    Last edited by aparch; 01-21-2011, 10:45 AM.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
      Caugh Caugh...thanks to Chuck.
      Do you always need credit for everything?

Your efforts were appreciated!
      Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
      Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
      Originally posted by UWisco
      It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
        Where the F is everybody?
        Was wondering the same thing.
        WISCONSIN BADGERS
        NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
        WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
        WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
        B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
        Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
          Do you always need credit for everything?

Your efforts were appreciated!
          Well, I did bid on the jersey for you!

To tell you the truth you're lucky that you got the jersey in as good of condition that you did. I was sauced by the time it came to bid on that jersey.

Comment

Well, I did bid on the jersey for you!

To tell you the truth you're lucky that you got the jersey in as good of condition that you did. I was sauced by the time it came to bid on that jersey.
            That is where that vomit stain came from...

Yes I appreciate your bidding, maybe I'll make it in person this summer.
            Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
            Originally posted by UWisco
            It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Where the F is everybody?
              There was more offseason banter than there is now. I've noticed over the years there is a certain amount of turnover in the fan base on this site, though there are some salty long time vets like Chuck, atkick, solovett and myself who have stayed true to the cause.

Frankie is back and in the line-up, and Faust is his partner, so Springer is out.

Gandalf mentioned Clark over in the blog not seeign any icetime. With a team who doesn't score enough 5 on 5, he may be a guy to insert with his pedigree, but where does he fit?

Fill the bowl is next weekend - get your tickets ahead of time so you don't miss the 1st period in the ticket line. So far I've got 11 people coming, 8 of which have never watched a UW women's hockey game.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

If you haven't seen this...

No hockey, but it's Friday and laughs are good on Fridays. If you're at work, turn the volume down or put headphones on.

Comment

The Badger Men's Hockey Twitter account says that the game tonight will be streamed live online tonight at www.wpt.org

I went to their website, and I can't find a "watch live" link or anything, but maybe give it a shot come gametime?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                    The Badger Men's Hockey Twitter account says that the game tonight will be streamed live online tonight at www.wpt.org

I went to their website, and I can't find a "watch live" link or anything, but maybe give it a shot come gametime?
                    Also on Wisconsin Channel, digital channel 21.2.
                    WISCONSIN BADGERS
                    NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                    WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                    WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                    B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                    Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

This link should take you directly to the webcast.

Comment

drop the puck!!!!

Come on UW stand on the gas and leave the purplecows in your rearview mirror!
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          Fill the bowl is next weekend - get your tickets ahead of time so you don't miss the 1st period in the ticket line. So far I've got 11 people coming, 8 of which have never watched a UW women's hockey game.
                          I'll be there. No worries about waiting in line for me, Ive had my tickets since October. One of the many reasons Im glad that I bought season tickets.
                          A Badger living in Buckeye country.
                          Originally posted by MadCityRich
                          He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
                          Sieve, Minnesota? Never heard of it.
                          Originally posted by Timothy A
                          I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
                          "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

LETS GO RED!!! Hoping for a weekend sweep of Minny State!!! I think its doing, but Mankato is just pesky enough to steal a win if the Badgers arent on their game. I really dont want to see a repeat of the performance we saw on the Saturday game against Canisus.
                            A Badger living in Buckeye country.
                            Originally posted by MadCityRich
                            He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
                            Sieve, Minnesota? Never heard of it.
                            Originally posted by Timothy A
                            I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
                            "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

Nice game for UW tonight. Gudmanson and Zengerle just played great from start to finish. Zengerle passes like Turris, has the same type of vision. If he chose to shoot 1/3 more he'd be a 15-20 goal scorer already.

I continue to be impressed by the poise of Simonelli as a frosh D, and I think Faust will turn into another Ramage which is great!

Barnes, Mersch...these guys will be absolute terrors by their Junior Seasons.

and last but not least I need to give 2 shout-outs.

1. Coach Eaves - really this team is right on track for 20 wins after losing the NCAA title game and subsequently losing 11 players to graduation or NHL-defections (an addition player in Thurber as well), and that to me was unfathomable at the start of the season. This is just a flat-out kick-*** coaching job by Coach Eaves and also his new assistants (kudos to Coachs' Butters and Schuchuk)

2. tangentially related to UW. I have to give props out to Coach O too as he's doing a great job with what he has to work with over in Columbus.

back to Coach Eaves. I've felt this way for a long time now; there's no coach in college hockey (or Juniors) I'd rather have at UW than Mr. Eaves. he just can flat out get the most out of his team and his teaching (however stern it may be at times) puts kids in a position to grow and learn the game and get better each season. no wonder the NHL guru's were happy to see Brendan Smith chose Wisconsin when he commited, etc., etc.
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                There was more offseason banter than there is now. I've noticed over the years there is a certain amount of turnover in the fan base on this site, though there are some salty long time vets like Chuck, atkick, solovett and myself who have stayed true to the cause.

Frankie is back and in the line-up, and Faust is his partner, so Springer is out.

Gandalf mentioned Clark over in the blog not seeign any icetime. With a team who doesn't score enough 5 on 5, he may be a guy to insert with his pedigree, but where does he fit?

I think after you've been here enough years you tend to quiet down. I know I only post anymore when I'm drunk or furious. I know Con is still alive.

Tonight was one of those strange games where I felt they played better in the 0-1 first than they did in the 3-0 second. Mersch is "Moose" by the way. DO THE MOOSE DANCE.

I'll be at fill the bowl. In honor of double meanings and my pre-game ritual, I'm trying to put together a group for the Brazilian Steakhouse for pre-game...
                                Wisconsin Hockey: What're YOU looking at?

The number of times a poster posts per day is directly correlated with how dissatisfied he is with his relationship.

Comment

Working...
                                X