Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.......how do you go a whole period without a SOG?
    Signature under construction.....bids being accepted.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Apparently everyone is still hung over from the celebration of that big Packers win last night. Anyways, great 3-2 win by the Badgers last night. Its nice to seem them finally win one of these games against the Bulldogs!
      A Badger living in Buckeye country.
      Originally posted by MadCityRich
      He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
      Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
      Sieve, Minnesota? Never heard of it.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
      "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

Originally posted by HighToTheGloveSide View Post
        Wow.......how do you go a whole period without a SOG?
        Spending half of the period shorthanded doesn't help.

Comment

Great to see the team come back and earn a split. I didn't check out the game last night (for obvious reasons) so I don't know who played well, etc.

They've got Mankato at home, Tech on the road and then UNO. I'd like to see them go 4-2 through that stretch (I'd love 5-1 but that's probably dreaming) so they can be 19-10-3 when the effen disgusting rats roll into town. I had tickets for the saturday night rat game but...The Dismemberment Plan reunion show in chicago has superceded hockey for one night

and speaking of the rats, did you see that lovefest on the UND/Rat thread? "I love you man, you're the best rival in college hockey, we have the best rivalry, I love you man!" eff both those teams
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
            and speaking of the rats, did you see that lovefest on the UND/Rat thread? "I love you man, you're the best rival in college hockey, we have the best rivalry, I love you man!" eff both those teams
            LOL...I guess its easy to love a rival who is vastly inferior to you, hence why Sue fans never say things like that to Badger fans.
            He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
            I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
            "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

Anybody go to skate with the Badgers today? I was planning to go but something came up and I was unable to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBucky36 View Post
                LOL...I guess its easy to love a rival who is vastly inferior to you, hence why Sue fans never say things like that to Badger fans.
                ha ha, good point!
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• I'm over the age of 12 and don't have any kids, so no...I was not in attendance. Lol.
                  Anybody go to skate with the Badgers today? I was planning to go but something came up and I was unable to attend.

Comment

I went to get a jersey signed by an Olympian, but didn't stay for the Men's skate. Not really my thing, but I had a reason to go this year.

Might take my God son next year though, his first winter skating and playing hockey this year, and I'm sure he'd have a great time.
                    Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
                    Originally posted by UWisco
                    It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                      Aren't rivals supposed to hate each other? Minnesota and Wisconsin have a bigger rivalry even if rat fans won't admit it because it spreads to other sports besides hockey. I'm surprised the trolls haven't arrived yet.
                      Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Well we're up to #8 in the PWR. Projected first round match up vs Maine. If we win we'll play the winner of Yale and Nebraska-Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                          Aren't rivals supposed to hate each other? Minnesota and Wisconsin have a bigger rivalry even if rat fans won't admit it because it spreads to other sports besides hockey. I'm surprised the trolls haven't arrived yet.
                          Totally agree. I think it's a younger generation of fans that think No Dak is a bigger rival. I'll go to my grave hating all of you.
                          Old time hockey

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                            Umm, judging by the game on Friday, I'm going to venture a guess that Minnesota and North Dakota aren't penpals.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Blake View Post
                              Totally agree. I think it's a younger generation of fans that think No Dak is a bigger rival. I'll go to my grave hating all of you.
                              Likewise, rodent.

Wisconsin and Rodentsota are rivals in every sport, except maybe pro bb, not who gives a crap about that sport; no discerning college hockey fan, that's for sure.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                Likewise, rodent.

Wisconsin and Rodentsota are rivals in every sport, except maybe pro bb, not who gives a crap about that sport; no discerning college hockey fan, that's for sure.
                                Gasp...me.

Comment

Working...
                                X