Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2010-2011, The next generation.

Hopefully ice cream both nights (going both nights). Haha
    WISCONSIN BADGERS
    NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
    WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
    WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
    B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
    Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Ramage will rest, as will Dahl
      Wisconsin Badgers
      NCAA Champions 1973 1977 1981 1983 1990 2006

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
        Is Ramage playing this weekend.

My weekend predictions
        Friday UW 8 CAN 1
        Saturday UW 7 CAN 0
        I think someone's a little too optimistic.....
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          I think someone's a little too optimistic.....
          We'll have to find out.
          WISCONSIN BADGERS
          WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013

Comment

Nice win tonight, though I think the biggest roar from the crowd might have been during that Tic Tac Toe contest after the first period.

Comment

Originally posted by aktick View Post
              No surprise to see Jake doing great things for those less fortunate...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl-296449
              While watching the Blackhawks this evening, Eddie O mentioned the passing of young Griffin. How sad. Rest in peace lad.
              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                I think the biggest roar from the crowd might have been during that Tic Tac Toe contest after the first period.
                Either that or the goal at the horn during the Mighty Mites game.

It looked to me like the Badgers could have won 10 - 0 after the first few shifts, but they seemed to lose focus late in the first and the entire second. Goody had another solid performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck 'em View Post
                  It looked to me like the Badgers could have won 10 - 0 after the first few shifts, but they seemed to lose focus late in the first and the entire second. Goody had another solid performance.
                  It seems like all too often, when playing an inferior opponent, that the Badgers play down to their opposition's level.
                  A Badger living in Buckeye country.
                  Originally posted by MadCityRich
                  He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
                  Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                  Sieve, Minnesota? Never heard of it.
                  Originally posted by Timothy A
                  I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
                  "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

Springer is terrible.....

Comment

The streak is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aktick View Post
                        Springer is terrible.....
                        Add Bennett to that lists to.
                        WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

I'll agree that UW seems to "play down" to their opposition this year. I don't get that. Unfortunately that means (generally) that the team won't go far in the playoffs.

A successful team never takes their foot off the gas.

Also, re: Springer and Bennett. Springer has looked out of place in every game he's played except tonight I thought he played *ok*.

Bennett. I'm sorry but he's become a seive these last several games he's started. Just poor positioning and way too wild w/puck handling. I'm guessing he could have earned more starts w/a solid performance tonight, now I think this may have been his last start for UW.
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            I'll agree that UW seems to "play down" to their opposition this year. I don't get that. Unfortunately that means (generally) that the team won't go far in the playoffs.
                            That's what young but talented teams do. We're still young and will be all year.

I agree with your assessment of Bennett and his future with us. All but done. That's okay with me though as Goody is a program guy and he deserves the full time job.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                              The curse is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Fixed your post.

Comment

Horrible game last night. Im thankful for the win, but it should have never been that close.
                                I dont think you can lay it all on Bennett though. 3 of the goals were the direct result of turnovers and allowing the other team to have a mostly uncontested route to the goal. Bennett definetly had a poor game, but the defense didnt do much to help him out either.
                                Im not sure that I would say Bennett is done. Im not ready to give up on a goalie after a few bad games.
                                A Badger living in Buckeye country.
                                Originally posted by MadCityRich
                                He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
                                Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                                Sieve, Minnesota? Never heard of it.
                                Originally posted by Timothy A
                                I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
                                "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

Working...
                                X