X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009 Superior Showcase--NMU, LSSU, Tech, and tUMD

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    I object.

This is a scenario where I'd usually be cheering for a stadium collapse, but that would mean that tUMD can't win and help make the WCHA look good when it comes to PWR. Therefore, I'm not saying I'd like to see tUMD win today but that I'd like to see NMU get curbstomped.
    Good point, though it also helps our PWR if NMU wins and tUMD has an otherwise-good record. And also, if we don't lose to the Sault Ste. Marie Branch of the Michigan College of Mining and Technology.
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
      Good point, though it also helps our PWR if NMU wins and tUMD has an otherwise-good record. And also, if we don't lose to the Sault Ste. Marie Branch of the Michigan College of Mining and Technology.
      Make Soo Tech your b* again.
      Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
      1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
      1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
      2006-2007: 15-24-2
      2007-2008: 20-20-4
      2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
        we play umd 4 times, nmu 3 times...that means we want umd to win today
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

How about we not try to figure out how certain teams winning or losing today is going to affect our rankings at the end of the season just yet
          @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
          I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

*****http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4w5sqP13AsU/SLLbLwo5zwI/AAAAAAAAC8c/6OXJ3LeqUts/s320/banana+split.jpg******

And with the LSSU and NMU wins today over Tech and tUMD, it's splits all around for this year's Superior Showcase.
            Always a Wildcat...
            Originally posted by Kepler
            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              I object.
              Just sayin'

Comment

Working...
              X