WCHA vs tRest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCHA vs tRest

Since the topic of which conference is the best in college hockey comes up every season, I thought it may be nice to have a thread to track the results. I will admit I'm a little biased. So I will post the WCHA vs the rest of the teams throughout the season here - if there is interest. So for the opening weekend, it's tWCHA 11 wins, tRest 2 wins and 5 ties. I have not included the UND/UAA game since they are both in tWCHA. There is one game in progress - AF vs UAA and one game tomorrow - Wisconsin vs Holy Cross. I'll update after tomorrow's game and throughout the season.
    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Re: WCHA vs tRest

Right idea. Can of worms. Go.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Looks like the WCHA tried to prove you wrong this weekend.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

You went 1-2-3 against the ECAC. Unacceptable.

Comment

The UAA/AF game is in the books. It's now tWCHA 12, tRest 2 with 5 ties.
          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

A tie is effectively a loss. Win or go home baby.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              A tie is effectively a loss. Win or go home baby.
              Agreed. For fairness sake the tally should read 12-7. Just put the ties down in the loss column. The W's will be there at the end of the season.

Comment

USCHO Inter-conference record

or you could just look at the USCHO page that calculates inter-conf records.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                  Since the topic of which conference is the best in college hockey comes up every season, I thought it may be nice to have a thread to track the results. I will admit I'm a little biased. So I will post the WCHA vs the rest of the teams throughout the season here - if there is interest. So for the opening weekend, it's tWCHA 11 wins, tRest 2 wins and 5 ties. I have not included the UND/UAA game since they are both in tWCHA. There is one game in progress - AF vs UAA and one game tomorrow - Wisconsin vs Holy Cross. I'll update after tomorrow's game and throughout the season.
                  I dont understand this "our conference is better" stuff coming from the WCHA fans. Every year, the WCHA boasts to be the best, has some impressive results in the season, and gets stomped on in the NCAAs and Frozen Four. It will likely be the same case again this year.
                  Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

did you miss 1 tie i came up with 11-2-8 counting und -aa tie for both
                    thats 21 games played with wisc to play today making 22 games with bsu having an off weekend

all in all i will say great weekend for the WCHA only 2 loses not bad not bad at all
                    Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

I think the WCHA hockey East and CCHA are the top three
                      NMU

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                        I dont understand this "our conference is better" stuff coming from the WCHA fans. Every year, the WCHA boasts to be the best, has some impressive results in the season, and gets stomped on in the NCAAs and Frozen Four. It will likely be the same case again this year.
                        Every year?
                        Maybe you just mean the last 4 years. Which by my count is not every.

WCHA still has 5 of the last 10 titles.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by NMUFAN21 View Post
                          Wow. What a great college hockey mind.

And the WCHA is the best from top to bottom, IMO. Our "worst" teams are better than any other conference's "worst" teams, is what I'm saying.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by NMUFAN21 View Post
                            What a bold statement.

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                              did you miss 1 tie i came up with 11-2-8 counting und -aa tie for both
                              thats 21 games played with wisc to play today making 22 games with bsu having an off weekend

all in all i will say great weekend for the WCHA only 2 loses not bad not bad at all
                              These are only games against other conferences. UAA and UND game would not count.

Comment

Working...
                              X