This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Any of these reports mention colleges that are interested?

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
      Any of these reports mention colleges that are interested?
      Not that I've seen... I'd bet there are some HE and CCHA teams in the mix.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Just as an FYI - Bourbonnais was a 9th selection by the Niagara Ice Dogs (OHL) in the 2009 draft.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          Let's end this nonsense, OK? I saw the recruit. I heard his name mentioned at the Field House. Compared the picture online and found it to be a match for the face I saw. It's Riley Bourbonnais. He plays at the Berkshire School, he's from Rochester, and he's a goal scoring bruiser.
          Hey, he's playing a game two blocks from my apartment in January. I've been waiting for this to happen with an RPI recruit/prospect ever since I moved in down the street from a prep school with a hockey program.
          RPI '08, UW '09. Let's go RED!

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
            USHR is starting to put up the prep team rosters for this season. Potential RPI target '95 John Hayden is back with Brunswick, he's now listed at 6'2" 200lbs. He would be a spectacular pickup for RPI.
            Hayden is Yale bound (2013), as per CH.
            http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...hw&output=html
            Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 11-30-2010, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18
              Just thinking out loud, If in fact we are looking at dmen in USHL a couple names I wouldnt mind seeing pop up are:
              Barrett Kaib- Hard hitting dman from the Under-18 team, also a teammate with Haggerty....

Wicked, I noticed Coldwell is also still available. I think you were watching him at some point last season. He seems to be ranked pretty high by CH.
              RH: In case you're updating you database, Heisenberg has Kaib headed for Providence...I haven't given up on Coldwell yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                RH: In case you're updating you database, Heisenberg has Kaib headed for Providence...I haven't given up on Coldwell yet.
                Well, that's two we have lost that we don't even know that SA spoke to outside of a locker room.
                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-30-2010, 10:47 PM.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Well, that's too we have lost ...
                  Thats too two many.

Comment

Crap. Never liked him anyways. At least we know Hayden was inside HFH last season.
                    Last edited by redhead18; 12-01-2010, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Listing Kaib was just speculation on my part. Im sure RPI would have been in the running for him if SA was really interested, hopefully he's going after some bigger fish. FWIW, he almost landed in Schenectady.

Comment

Listing Kaib was just speculation on my part. ...
                        I know. I do like the way you think. Hopefully Seth is saving his $$ for Serville...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                          By the way, I should point out that your inability to determine Laliberte's academic status hasn't stopped you from openly pontificating on his private affairs regularly. Why is this different?
                          I checked through this entire thread yesterday evening which brings us back to October 8. In that entire time, the only instance that I mentioned anything about JL and academics or private affairs was in post 142 when I wrote that he was taking the ACT the next day and wished him good luck. That certainly isn't regularly pontificating.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

According to Chris Heisenberg, Riley Bourbonnais is the highest rated noncommitted eastern hockey player for 2011.

Page from last year when he played for Maksymum http://pointstreak.com/prostats/play...4&numgames=all I am somewhat surprised that he is playing for a prep school this year.
                            Found this little piece about him attending Berkshire Prep this year. I wonder if he would be a 2011 or 12 recruit.

http://www.greecepost.com/sports/x18...re-State-Games

Bourbonnais was also a member of the Thunder when they won the state title and led the team in scoring. He was first team All NYS and currently holds the Thunder scoring record despite playing three years. He played for Maksymum Jr B in the Empire Hockey league this past winter and led the team in scoring and was fourth in the league in scoring. He will be attending Berkshire Prep School in Massachusetts on a full scholarship.

Comment

Found this little piece about him attending Berkshire Prep this year. I wonder if he would be a 2011 or 12 recruit.

http://www.greecepost.com/sports/x18...re-State-Games
                              It wouldn't surprise me if he would be a 2012 recruit for the big HE schools and a 2011 recruit for schools like us.

Comment

I checked through this entire thread yesterday evening which brings us back to October 8. In that entire time, the only instance that I mentioned anything about JL and academics or private affairs was in post 142 when I wrote that he was taking the ACT the next day and wished him good luck. That certainly isn't regularly pontificating.
                                The fact that you bothered to check through underscores for me your realization that it's true. Only going back two months is a good place to stop to convince yourself you haven't been overly chatty about it. And at any rate, it still isn't any different from playing footsie over this little nugget.

Enough.
                                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                                X