• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    ... MAYBE the Sens as well...
    Ottawa's a bit far...though I love the city... haaa
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      I don't think one could be any more "in" than having a child committed to or playing for the program...
      Exactly what I meant. Perhaps she's in cohoots with the parents of other recruits. I wouldn't ask her to confirm nor deny, because althoguh the coaches or other school representatives can't talk, who knows what ridiculous regulations the NCAA has put into place...

Comment

Reminder: Ken Schott's "Slap Schotts" segment will be on at 11:05. He'll no doubt preview the LP games.

http://www.foxsports980.com/main.html
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Reminder: Ken Schott's "Slap Schotts" segment will be on at 11:05. He'll no doubt preview the LP games.

http://www.foxsports980.com/main.html
          Will he talk about RPI recruits?
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'm interested, now all we need is an R.V. and a corporate sponsor....Babo, any thoughts ??....haaa. There's got to be another game we could hit on the way back ....betw. Buff., Roch., Syra., Bing., etc....
            Hmmm.... If you have your passport, Stouffville is playing home against Orangeville Sunday Nov. 21st at 2:10pm. The rink is just a short 2 hour ride from Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
              Hmmm.... If you have your passport, Stouffville is playing home against Orangeville Sunday Nov. 21st at 2:10pm. The rink is just a short 2 hour ride from Buffalo.
              Interesting... may have to bring it along. I'm sure most have one, seeing as how we've traveled to Quebec and through Ontario to the GLI.

Comment

Pic of Saints' lineup opening night. One kid seems to stand out for some reason....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...0690381&ref=nf
                Like a man amongst boys! It must be a tad scary to line up at the other blue line and see that ready to take a smack at you!
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                  Not a problem Dubuque plays at Youngstown Saturday Nov. 20th and that just happens to be a bye week for RPI, so Im hoping to make the 7 1/2 hour trek from the capital district to see that one.
                  Well if you do, we're also planning on being there as we were going to drive another car out to the BRO (his jalopy, aka The Green Hammer is on its deathbed) on that Monday and spend Thanksgiving. So when we found out that Youngstown was the 20th we figured to make it 3 in a row and break up the trip. So RD, we should plan on sitting together. I recall meeting you at Yale so if you have on your RPI Sweater I'll find you...then we can sip an adult beverage together and watch hockey in Ohio!!!

Comment

I'm interested, now all we need is an R.V. and a corporate sponsor....Babo, any thoughts ??....haaa. There's got to be another game we could hit on the way back ....betw. Buff., Roch., Syra., Bing., etc....
                    I think it would be hysterical for a bunch of us to be sitting (or standing) in the Youngstown arena! You bring Boston as a mascot, FD08 with his freak flag flyin' (don't use conditioner so it has more lift!!!), Redhead18 with his RPI jersey and whoever else we get to show up...this could be fun!!!
                    Last edited by babo; 10-28-2010, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Exactly what I meant. Perhaps she's in cohoots with the parents of other recruits. I wouldn't ask her to confirm nor deny, because althoguh the coaches or other school representatives can't talk, who knows what ridiculous regulations the NCAA has put into place...
                      If I end up 'in cahoots ' with any 'rents...you guys'll be the first to know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                        I think it would be hysterical for a bunch of us to be sitting (or standing) in the Youngstown arena! You bring Boston as a mascot, FD08 with his freak flag flyin' (don't use conditioner so it has more lift!!!), Redhead18 with his RPI jersey and whoever else we get to show up...this could be fun!!!
                        I don't normally use conditioner, however it'd be a little weird to wave an RPI flag at a USHL junior hockey game, even if Coach Monty is on the visitor's bench. I don't have an RPI sweater, the only one I have is for the Sabres.

It'd certainly be a fun trip, I would just have to figure out what to do afterwards, if I stay in a motel there, or be my cheap self and find a parking lot (with a street light for safety), or something different. I wouldn't mind meeting up with y'all out there, or if you feel like picking me up in Syracuse on the way, that'd be cool.

Comment

Well if you do, we're also planning on being there as we were going to drive another car out to the BRO (his jalopy, aka The Green Hammer is on its deathbed) on that Monday and spend Thanksgiving. So when we found out that Youngstown was the 20th we figured to make it 3 in a row and break up the trip. So RD, we should plan on sitting together. I recall meeting you at Yale so if you have on your RPI Sweater I'll find you...then we can sip an adult beverage together and watch hockey in Ohio!!!
                          Sounds like a plan to me.

Comment

I don't normally use conditioner, however it'd be a little weird to wave an RPI flag at a USHL junior hockey game, even if Coach Monty is on the visitor's bench. I don't have an RPI sweater, the only one I have is for the Sabres.

It'd certainly be a fun trip, I would just have to figure out what to do afterwards, if I stay in a motel there, or be my cheap self and find a parking lot (with a street light for safety), or something different. I wouldn't mind meeting up with y'all out there, or if you feel like picking me up in Syracuse on the way, that'd be cool.
                            By "freak flag flyin", I refer to a song by Crosby Stills Nash & Young called, 'Almost Cut My Hair'...we won't be coming back this way tho as we're continuing on to DBQ for Thanksgiving (and I don't know if I could convince the Hubster to divert north that far...)

Comment

Deja Vu
                              Deja Vu all over again
                              good call

Comment

By "freak flag flyin", I refer to a song by Crosby Stills Nash & Young called, 'Almost Cut My Hair'...we won't be coming back this way tho as we're continuing on to DBQ for Thanksgiving (and I don't know if I could convince the Hubster to divert north that far...)

Deja Vu
                                Deja Vu all over again
                                good call

Comment

Working...
                                X