This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Didn't get a chance to post this earlier...I know for a fact that there were two recruits at HFH this past weekend. Hopefully announcements will follow...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
      Didn't get a chance to post this earlier...I know for a fact that there were two recruits at HFH this past weekend. Hopefully announcements will follow...
      Did they look alike?

I didn't see any recruits, but of course there were quite a few people at HFH this past weekend.

Comment

Does this post have anything to do with the one appearing just before it ?
        "...Tyson? Tylor?...is that you ??? "
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Seriously, I wonder who they were... IIRC, the Colts were off Fri. & Sat. and the twins did play at Kemptville on Sunday. Gawd it'd be nice if it was the brothers. I can dream...
          Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 10-27-2010, 01:11 PM.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

You realize of course that this thread will now have all sorts of wild speculation. Never a dull moment around here.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              You realize of course that this thread will now have all sorts of wild speculation...
              You know me too well Doc...haaa

Comment

Wasnt babo in DBQ this past weekend for the Saints home opener?

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                  Wasnt babo in DBQ this past weekend for the Saints home opener?
                  I believe she did say that. That's not to say she didn't have a "scout" there, or happens to be in an "in-crowd"...

Comment

You realize of course that this thread will now have all sorts of wild speculation. Never a dull moment around here.
                    Wild speculation? Here? Never!
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Did they look alike?

I didn't see any recruits, but of course there were quite a few people at HFH this past weekend.
                      I was not at the game as I was in DBQ. But the single most reliable source told me there we 2 recruits at HFH this weekend...
                      Last edited by babo; 10-27-2010, 02:59 PM.

Comment

IIRC, that's when the most fun occurs...

Comment

I was not at the game as I was in DBQ. But the single most reliable source told me there we 2 recruits at HFH this weekend...
                          Did you happen to get a look at RPI recruit Chris Bradley? If I recall, I think Youngstown was in DBQ on Saturday.

Comment

Did you happen to get a look at RPI recruit Chris Bradley? If I recall, I think Youngstown was in DBQ on Saturday.
                            Yes, Youngstown did play Dubuque last Saturday.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I did. He was steady and will do fine as he progresses. But the coach of the DBQ team kept putting my dog back in the fight and I found myself watching that more than anything else...I promise to do better scouting the opposition

Comment

I did. He was steady and will do fine as he progresses. But the coach of the DBQ team kept putting my dog back in the fight and I found myself watching that more than anything else...I promise to do better scouting the opposition
                                Oh pfft.... you were there to see your (not-so-)little one... you have an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X