This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Picture from opening night in DBQ. Had I known that they had skating Saints' girls, I might've made the trip....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&ref=fbx_album
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      Picture from opening night in DBQ. Had I known that they had skating Saints' girls, I might've made the trip....

They are way too young for me-and Jenny would castrate me for even thinking about things like that-but they are kind of cute!!
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

The first skating Saints girls (if that's what they were called) that I recall seeing is when SLU brought its cheerleaders to RPI at some time when I was an undergrad. (I apologize to myself for moving this further from on topic. )
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          The first skating Saints girls (if that's what they were called) that I recall seeing is when SLU brought its cheerleaders to RPI at some time when I was an undergrad. (I apologize to myself for moving this further from on topic. )
          Yup-it was in the sixties.

Comment

Heres a little blurb on the CHL website about JL scoring his 166th career goal last night which moves him into a tie for 5th all-time. He only needs 21 more goals to move into 2nd all-time which is certainly obtainable, unfortunately I think first is out of reach (255 goals)

http://www.centraljuniorhockeyleague...ews/news_17773

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
              Heres a little blurb on the CHL website about JL scoring his 166th career goal last night which moves him into a tie for 5th all-time. He only needs 21 more goals to move into 2nd all-time which is certainly obtainable, unfortunately I think first is out of reach (255 goals)

http://www.centraljuniorhockeyleague...ews/news_17773
              Luc Chabot. Now there is a name that doesn't ring any bells.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...d=367960934569

The BRO thinking "mmmmm baby the other other white meat"
                Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                  heres a little blurb on the chl website about jl scoring his 166th career goal last night which moves him into a tie for 5th all-time. He only needs 21 more goals to move into 2nd all-time which is certainly likely...
                  fyp
                  Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 10-25-2010, 06:24 PM.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

For the first time, there will be no RPI recruits playing in the WJAC, although we could still land the Spink twins or someone else (e.g., Brennan Serville). Matt Neal wasn't selected. Four Cornwall players were selected, but JL is too old.

Team Canada East article
                    Roster
                    Team Canada West article
                    Roster
                    Team USA article
                    Roster
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-26-2010, 07:12 AM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

For the first time, there will be no RPI recruits playing in the WJAC, although we could still land the Spink twins or someone else (e.g., Brennan Serville). Matt Neal wasn't selected. Four Cornwall players were selected, but JL is too old.

Team Canada East article
                      Roster
                      Team Canada West article
                      Roster
                      Team USA article
                      Roster
                      I'd be interested to know who, if anyone, Seth is chasing from Team West.

Comment

I'd be interested to know who, if anyone, Seth is chasing from Team West.
                        There aren't that many who haven't committed already, especially those in the AJHL and BCHL.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          I am beginning to worry that Cool Hands Luke is becoming a scorer and might lose some of his ferocity. (NOT)

I am not used to seeing his line showing almost 1/2 as many points as PIMs. Is he going to be our diamond in the rough?
                          He's not very pretty getting it done...but he does entertain...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                            He's not very pretty getting it done...but he does entertain...
                            Jenny and I are really looking forward to it.

Comment

There aren't that many who haven't committed already, especially those in the AJHL and BCHL.
                              True. I guess I'll have to settle for the Spink brothers....

Comment

S-F article detailing the Spink twins and two other Colts' selection to World Juniors.

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=2818061

Comment

Working...
                                X