This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

I was entertaining guests at the game last night, so I didn't have time to arrive early and prowl --looking for recruits. There was a ton happening on campus, I hope we had some visitors.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Piper between the pipes? I am pretty sure that it has been mentioned. Like Rocket Rogic, it's the kind of association that no doubt has come up everywhere she played.
      Just think of the fun you'll have with boxing analogies IF we can land the Spink twins....
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        Just think of the fun you'll have with boxing analogies IF we can land the Spink twins....
        Let's not saddle them with that. In any case, the boxers had an S at the end of their name.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I hope we can revisit this issue when they are committed to RPI.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            I hope we can revisit this issue when they are committed to RPI.
            Agreed.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I wouldn't want a 6'5", 250 lb kid made at me.
              He might be even a bit bigger by now. He'd have to reach down quite a bit to hit you though and you could always punch him in the knees.
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                He might be even a bit bigger by now. He'd have to reach down quite a bit to hit you though and you could always punch him in the knees.
                and he probably wouldn't notice.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Stouffville Spirit defeated the Buffalo Jr. Sabres 5-0. Matt Neal scored two goals. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1345817

Neal's line is now 15-13-8-21-4.

Edit: He was named #2 star.
                  Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-17-2010, 03:30 PM.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Youngstown Phantoms lost to the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders 5-2. Chris Bradley had no points or penalties. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1341319

Bradley's line is now 6-1-0-1-0.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                      Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           14-15-11- 26-  6 10/20/10
                      Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      14-13- 8- 21-  4 10/22/10
                      Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    11- 1- 2-  3-  9 10/23/10
                      Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  4- 1- 1-  2- 12 10/22/10

Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)      6- 1- 0-  1-  0 10/21/10

Women
                      Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        2- 1- 1-0-1.50-.923 10/30/10
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Last year's NHL CSB Player's to Watch list was dated 10/20/09 http://www.nhl.com/league/ext/pdf/PlayersToWatch.pdf. I assume it will be coming out at about the same time this year. Chris Bradley and Ryan Haggerty could be included. Luke Curadi was listed last year and could show up again. Matt Neal was eligible last year and was not included, but he stands a good chance this year. Targets like the Spink twins are also eligible.

The CSB preliminary rankings which includes players currently in college is usually published in November and will probably include Pat Koudys. Brock Higgs was on last season's PtW list and could show up here this year. No one else is draft eligible (1/1/91 - 9/15/93).
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Last year's NHL CSB Player's to Watch list was dated 10/20/09 http://www.nhl.com/league/ext/pdf/PlayersToWatch.pdf. I assume it will be coming out at about the same time this year. Chris Bradley and Ryan Haggerty could be included. Luke Curadi was listed last year and could show up again. Matt Neal was eligible last year and was not included, but he stands a good chance this year. Targets like the Spink twins are also eligible.

The CSB preliminary rankings which includes players currently in college is usually published in November and will probably include Pat Koudys. Brock Higgs was on last season's PtW list and could show up here this year. No one else is draft eligible (1/1/91 - 9/15/93).
                          Thanks for the summary RB-it really helps to be able to watch for these developments. I suspect we might see 2 of these boys ranked high enough to be serious draft considerations. This season has barely started, but I find myself thinking ahead to what it will be like in Troy next year already-it could be very interesting!
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Thanks for the summary RB-it really helps to be able to watch for these developments. I suspect we might see 2 of these boys ranked high enough to be serious draft considerations. This season has barely started, but I find myself thinking ahead to what it will be like in Troy next year already-it could be very interesting!
                            Koudys is everything short of a mortal lock to get drafted, and most likely pretty high. I would be stunned if Curadi doesn't get taken (he probably will not go high, but someone will want that size on their books). It seems unlikely that the others would get drafted, although Haggerty could get snapped up for his impressive credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                              Koudys is everything short of a mortal lock to get drafted, and most likely pretty high. I would be stunned if Curadi doesn't get taken (he probably will not go high, but someone will want that size on their books). It seems unlikely that the others would get drafted, although Haggerty could get snapped up for his impressive credentials.
                              This will be Curadi's third and last year of eligibility, and no one took him before. That surprises me. Christian Jensen was taken purely because of his size, and Curadi is bigger with probably has a greater upside. Maybe the third time is a charm.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

IMHO, at least two.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X