X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    I know he plays with Neal, but did I miss mention here of interest from RPI?
    Someone a couple pages back mentioned that he de-committed from Canisius in search of a bigger program and that he made favorable comments about playing on Canada East with Matt Neal. Nothing more than mere speculation (hence "theoretical").

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
      Someone a couple pages back mentioned that he de-committed from Canisius in search of a bigger program and that he made favorable comments about playing on Canada East with Matt Neal. Nothing more than mere speculation (hence "theoretical").
      Ahh ok...works for me !
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

On Friday, the Saints will honor Jack Barzee, they guy who brought USHL hockey to DBQ...he now works for the NHL CSB.

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=299314
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I hope Seth hitches his wagon to York and they settle on winning. I don't care if its 1 to Zip. Its time for Seth to win 20 games and get to AC.
          You want to keep your prized recruits. For God's sake man get to ECAC playoffs!
          If I was drafted in the first round and my college coach couldn't get my team to EZAC playoffs I'd be on the first bus out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            On Friday, the Saints will honor Jack Barzee, they guy who brought USHL hockey to DBQ...he now works for the NHL CSB.

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=299314
            I've had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Barzee. Gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post
              I hope Seth hitches his wagon to York and they settle on winning. I don't care if its 1 to Zip. Its time for Seth to win 20 games and get to AC.
              If I was drafted in the first round and my college coach couldn't get my team to EZAC playoffs I'd be on the first bus out of town.
              Once again, the player has to be invited to leave by the team that owns his rights. If they don't offer a contract, he stays where he is until he's 'ripe for the picking'. The communications betweeen the Pro teams and the college coaches are such that SA would know if there was a situation developing.

Comment

On Wednesday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Ottawa Jr. Senators 5-4 in overtime. Jacob Laliberté scored a goal and assisted on the OT goal. He was named #1 star. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318639

Laliberté's line is now 15-16-12-28-6.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                  Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           15-16-12- 28-  6 10/21/10
                  Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      14-13- 8- 21-  4 10/22/10
                  Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    11- 1- 2-  3-  9 10/23/10
                  Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  4- 1- 2-  3- 12 10/22/10

Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)      6- 1- 0-  1-  0 10/21/10

Women
                  Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        2- 1- 1-0-1.50-.923 10/30/10
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

JL is currently tied for third in the league in scoring http://pointstreak.com/prostats/scor...&seasonid=5782. He leads in goals and in 3-star points. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/star...&seasonid=5782
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post
                      Wrong thread dude. This is about recruits for upcoming seasons, not getting ones that have came to RPI to stay at RPI. Besides all 12 teams make the ECAC playoffs, its just a matter of getting out of the first round.
                      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Class of '27??
                        *****http://content.costco.com/Images/Content/Product/549266.jpg******
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Class of '27??
                          *****http://content.costco.com/Images/Content/Product/549266.jpg******
                          You do realize that this is the RPI recruit thread?
                          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                          Benjamin Franklin
                          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                          Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            On Wednesday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Ottawa Jr. Senators 5-4 in overtime. Jacob Laliberté scored a goal and assisted on the OT goal. He was named #1 star. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1318639

Laliberté's line is now 15-16-12-28-6.
                            Atta boy!!! Just keep cruising along involved in 40% of the team scoring. He will do just fine in Cherry and White.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              Atta boy!!! Just keep cruising along involved in 40% of the team scoring. He will do just fine in Cherry and White.
                              If he can display that kind of prowess on 10/23, we should be all set.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                                Wrong thread dude. This is about recruits for upcoming seasons, not getting ones that have came to RPI to stay at RPI. Besides all 12 teams make the ECAC playoffs, its just a matter of getting out of the first round.
                                the real playoffs are are in AC dude the rest is bull

Comment

Working...
                                X