This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Hokydad is lurking in the recruit thread. FYI. Just saw his name at the bottom. Fair warning HD, our great colleague Red Cloud will have you banned again.
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
      Hokydad is lurking in the recruit thread. FYI. Just saw his name at the bottom. Fair warning HD, our great colleague Red Cloud will have you banned again.
      He didnt in the first place. Is that like getting killed twice?

Comment

Said one of the reasons picked there was NHL placement, mentioned 2. many great reasons to pick RPI, going to NHL would be way down the list. Go there, graduate and see what happens. No more Louis Leblancs

I thought you were leaving?
        Last edited by Fan Forum Moderator; 12-02-2010, 03:19 PM. Reason: Removal of foul language

Comment

Simply pointed out that it was a disaster for Harvard to have kids thinking about NHL before they ever showed up, I would assume RPI would have liked to have seen the kids who left this year stay. It is a valid siscussion point.

This is not a private blog but a public forum. If you want one, go start one
          Last edited by Fan Forum Moderator; 12-02-2010, 02:23 PM. Reason: Removal of reference to deleted post.

Comment

Someone give me the keys, I'll lock up after this mess is cleaned.

In any case, I certainly hope that JL will fit in just as well as Polacek did his freshman year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
              Simply pointed out that it was a disaster for Harvard to have kids thinking about NHL before they ever showed up, I would assume RPI would have liked to have seen the kids who left this year stay. It is a valid siscussion point.

This is not a private blog but a public forum. If you want one, go start one
              Trolling is when you set out to evoke a negative reaction from multiple people. This I have not done. What you have done instead is to try to lob a hand grenade into a discussion about something else that is bound to get people agitated. Well guess what. I'm agitated, troll.

This is a forum with rules - rules that you continually break. You already know everyone who posts in this thread hates you - or maybe it's just the voices in your head that tell you you're so freaking beloved. Why would you come back if not to cause trouble? And the content of your first return post just underscores that you're trying to cause trouble.

You've already had your chance to be a productive and/or interesting part of our discussion here. You blew it. Now you can deal with the consequences of that - no one takes you seriously or wants to see your name pop up in their thread. You are the most hated person on this forum and you don't seem to care.
              Last edited by Red Cloud; 12-02-2010, 02:58 PM.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Thanks Ralph. Great article. This only reinforces what I think most of us believe and that is that SA is one of the best recruiters if not the best recruiter in the nation. He is a road warrior and an incredible salesman. We should enjoy the pipeline of players that he is putting in Troy.
                I think the general patrons of HFH are also now starting to realize this. Granted it helps when you are undefeated at home and have a winning record in general, but it's a long term change, so people are starting to see the effects, and based upon the attendance numbers thus far, they like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                  Berkshire has a few kids that can play...it wouldn't bother me if Seth talked to a few of them. (Mingoia is U bound)
                  How did Mingoia look?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    Trolling is when you set out to evoke a negative reaction from multiple people. This I have not done. What you have done instead is to try to lob a hand grenade into a discussion about something else that is bound to get people agitated. Well guess what. I'm agitated, troll.

This is a forum with rules - rules that you continually break. You already know everyone who posts in this thread hates you - or maybe it's just the voices in your head that tell you you're so freaking beloved. Why would you come back if not to cause trouble? And the content of your first return post just underscores that you're trying to cause trouble.

You've already had your chance to be a productive and/or interesting part of our discussion here. You blew it. Now you can deal with the consequences of that - no one takes you seriously or wants to see your name pop up in their thread. You are the most hated person on this forum and you don't seem to care.
                    False. Simply said it was interesting to see NHL placement as a reason to attend. very similar to the year long Harvard thread on same subject with Leblanc. The list shows RPI at the very bottom in that catagory.

You dont own RPI threads. I have friends there now and have followed program for 25+ years.

I do agree that posts should be kept on subject and it is counter productive to talk about particular kids abilities etc, like in the past and agree that serves no purpose.

talking about if NHL placement should be a factor in going to RPI or other ECAC schoools should be a top consideration, I would guess that is fair game. I assume that is the new college hockey world we all live in

FYI, had about 5 green feedbacks today and yesterday, more than one said to ignore you, calling you a know it all blowhard. You do have anger issues and are a know it all but I could care less. You dont dictate what I do and visa versa

Comment

What is that awful stench here?

RPI? Recruit? This is the right place, but ...
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        What is that awful stench here?

RPI? Recruit? This is the right place, but ...
                        I will make it easy for you ralph..

Will not post here anymore as it is to toxic when I do

Happy Holidays to you

Comment

I will make it easy for you ralph..

Will not post here anymore as it is to toxic when I do

Happy Holidays to you
                          To you also.

You know that I could have been referring to a question about a Union recruit (but I wasn't).
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Was just checking out Heisenberg list and there has been some heavy activity the last couple of days. I am expecting a goalie as a Christmas gift for Ralph. I am still thinking that Monty's netminders might be in play. Just a feeling.
                            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

FYI, had about 5 green feedbacks today and yesterday, more than one said to ignore you, calling you a know it all blowhard. You do have anger issues and are a know it all but I could care less. You dont dictate what I do and visa versa
                              You're a liar, even though I am a know it all blowhard. No one gives you green feedbacks, otherwise you'd be out of the red. I have no anger issues when you aren't around. Glad to hear you will be leaving.
                              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Was just checking out Heisenberg list and there has been some heavy activity the last couple of days. I am expecting a goalie as a Christmas gift for Ralph. I am still thinking that Monty's netminders might be in play. Just a feeling.
                                It's Hanukkah already.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X