X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    It probably shouldn't be posted unless something can be found on the net.
    It wouldn't be the first time we used eyewitness accounts at an RPI game to start discussion. Jesus.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      It wouldn't be the first time we used eyewitness accounts at an RPI game to start discussion. Jesus.
      I don't know how Smith-Junior's identity was determined. If it was determined independently, then Alex Dell would approve.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I don't know how Smith-Junior's identity was determined. If it was determined independently, then Alex Dell would approve.
        Let's end this nonsense, OK? I saw the recruit. I heard his name mentioned at the Field House. Compared the picture online and found it to be a match for the face I saw. It's Riley Bourbonnais. He plays at the Berkshire School, he's from Rochester, and he's a goal scoring bruiser.

There. Thanks for ruining the fun. It's almost a prerequisite nowadays with you. Every time I think about returning to post regularly.

By the way, I should point out that your inability to determine Laliberte's academic status hasn't stopped you from openly pontificating on his private affairs regularly. Why is this different?
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Let's end this nonsense, OK? I saw the recruit. I heard his name mentioned at the Field House. Compared the picture online and found it to be a match for the face I saw. It's Riley Bourbonnais. He plays at the Berkshire School, he's from Rochester, and he's a goal scoring bruiser.

There. Thanks for ruining the fun. It's almost a prerequisite nowadays with you. Every time I think about returning to post regularly.

By the way, I should point out that your inability to determine Laliberte's academic status hasn't stopped you from openly pontificating on his private affairs regularly. Why is this different?
          This name I have heard before from another source-he is indeed a scorer and would be a nice addition.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            This name I have heard before from another source-he is indeed a scorer and would be a nice addition.
            Heisenberg rates him very highly - right up there with Terrence Wallin (who we narrowly lost out on to UML) - and other top Hockey East recruits.

Comment

From what I have heard, we have a lot of competition for him, but the fact that he used one of his visits in Troy meanrs that we are in the hunt. That may be more already than with the Spink twins.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

S-F ran a QMI piece on the Canadien camp (Dec. 12) for the upcoming World Juniors in Buffalo. Pirri has been granted permission by the Blackhawks to participate in the camp. Yes, I know this belongs on the alumni thread...sue me.

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=2867813
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                  S-F ran a QMI piece on the Canadien camp (Dec. 12) for the upcoming World Juniors in Buffalo. Pirri has been granted permission by the Blackhawks to participate in the camp. Yes, I know this belongs on the alumni thread...sue me.

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/A...aspx?e=2867813
                  The lawyers have been hired. It's Alex Dell again.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

According to Chris Heisenberg, Riley Bourbonnais is the highest rated noncommitted eastern hockey player for 2011. (Edit: as knsmith stated.) He appears to have grown since Heisenberg tabbed him at 5'10".

Here is a selection of material on him. There is a lot around.

Riley Bourbonnais-Very fast forward with good skills
                    http://westerncollegehockey.blogspot...al-report.html

Page from last year when he played for Maksymum http://pointstreak.com/prostats/play...4&numgames=all I am somewhat surprised that he is playing for a prep school this year.

One scouting source that had a chance to monitor Riley Bourbonnais over the last four months was laconic in his assessment of the NY top rated forward: "I really liked him," stated the source…
                    http://www.thescoutingnews.com/index...1062&Itemid=53
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-30-2010, 02:55 PM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                      Heisenberg rates him very highly - right up there with Terrence Wallin (who we narrowly lost out on to UML) - and other top Hockey East recruits.
                      Good to hear another top notch recruit in town for a visit. Hope Seth and crew can put the full court press on for him...good size with skill and a bit of an edge...the Doc D trifecta! I will try to catch his game at AA tomorrow. FWIW - Bourbonnais participated in the USA U17 Select Camp in Rochester this past summer (as did D recruit Chris Bradley, and goalie target Dalton Izyk)
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Good to hear another top notch recruit in town for a visit. Hope Seth and crew can put the full court press on for him...good size with skill and a bit of an edge...the Doc D trifecta! I will try to catch his game at AA tomorrow. FWIW - Bourbonnais participated in the USA U17 Select Camp in Rochester this past summer (as did D recruit Chris Bradley, and goalie target Dalton Izyk)
                        Are you sure that he didn't want to post this on the alumni thread?
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

One scouting source that had a chance to monitor Riley Bourbonnais over the last four months was laconic in his assessment of the NY top rated forward: "I really liked him," stated the source…
                          ... "Riley is an exceptional skater with soft hands. He is a play maker."
                          "Lethal scorer has solid skating skills and quick soft hands. Makes nice plays. Opportunistic. Scores."

Theres a ton more scouting reports on Riley on The Scouting News and Amateur Hockey Report that I might post if RPI can land him.

AHR lists him at 6' 187lbs
                          Last edited by redhead18; 11-30-2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Are you sure that he didn't want to post this on the alumni thread?
                            Done

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                              ... "Riley is an exceptional skater with soft hands. He is a play maker."
                              "Lethal scorer has solid skating skills and quick soft hands. Makes nice plays. Opportunistic. Scores."

Theres a ton more scouting reports on Riley on The Scouting News and Amateur Hockey Report that I might post if RPI can land him.

AHR lists him at 6' 187lbs
                              OK, I've heard enough. Sign him up.

Comment

OK, I've heard enough. Sign him up.
                                Offer him 2 scholarships!
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X