X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Code:
    Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           29-24-27- 51- 10 12/01/10
    Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      27-20-22- 42-  6 12/04/10
    Mark McGowan        LW Oakville Blades (OJHL)         27-13-12- 25- 26 11/28/10
    Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 16- 1- 8-  9- 48 12/03/10
    Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    22- 2- 5-  7- 13 11/28/10

2011 or 2012
    Mark Miller          F Omaha Lancers (USHL)           17- 4- 2-  6-  0 12/03/10
    Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)     18- 1- 1-  2-  0 11/28/10

Mike Zalewski       LW Vernon Vipers (BCHL)           30- 8-10- 18- 18 12/03/10

Women
    Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        7- 5- 2-0-1.57-.914 11/28/10 only league games
    Eleeza Cox           F Ridley College Tigers           7-11- 2- 13-  ? 11/28/10 a lot of missing information
                           Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            3- 1- 6-  7-  2 11/28/10 only league games
    Kathryn Schilter     D Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            9- 1- 6-  7-  2 11/28/10 only league games
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Possible RPI target Brennan Serville from Stouffville was selected to participate in another prospect showcase, this time the 2010 CJHL Prospects Game held in Dauphin, Manitoba on Dec. 8th and 9th. Boy I really hope Seth is interested in this kid. He seems to have a boatload of potential.

http://ojhl.pointstreaksites.com/vie...-21/news_19362

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
        I think you will also see O'Grady and Higgs move up quite a bit in the offensive scheme. We are losing a lot, but I think that the scoring will be more by committee than just two players being featured.
        I also like Bailen bringing it from the point. How did BG let him go??
        Speculation ran rampant that BG was going to fold up the tents, thanks to institutional indifference. Bailen and 2 or 3 others left when they could not get any assurances from the coach or the school...the coach eventually left as well. IIRC, one of the other kids is now playing for Miami.

In any event, it took Jerry York and a few other distinguished BG alum types stepping up and using their clout to put out the dumpster fire.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
          Possible RPI target Brennan Serville from Stouffville was selected to participate in another prospect showcase, this time the 2010 CJHL Prospects Game held in Dauphin, Manitoba on Dec. 8th and 9th. Boy I really hope Seth is interested in this kid. He seems to have a boatload of potential.

http://ojhl.pointstreaksites.com/vie...-21/news_19362
          I'm with you on this kid Red, I hope Seth can land him and bring in this fall.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Gaudreau does look short -- but he is taller than I am.
            He's not short, he's small...which makes his accomplishments that much more impressive. He looks like he should be playing for the Dubuque Jr. Saints

Comment

On Sunday, the Oakville Blades lost to the Burlington Cougars 4-1. Mark McGowan had a cross checking penalty. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1346038

McGowan's line is now 28-13-12-25-28.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the Youngstown Phantoms defeated the Muskegon Lumberjacks 3-2. Chris Bradley had no points or penalties. http://ushl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1341419

Bradley's line is now 19-1-1-2-0.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Sunday, the USNTDP U18 Team lost to the Colby Mules 2-1. Ryan Haggerty had no points. Penalties are not mentioned in this box score. http://www.colby.edu/athletics_cs/news/mh11-28-10.cfm

Haggerty's line is now 23-2-5-7-13.
                  Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-01-2010, 10:51 PM.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                    Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           29-24-27- 51- 10 12/01/10
                    Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      27-20-22- 42-  6 12/04/10
                    Mark McGowan        LW Oakville Blades (OJHL)         28-13-12- 25- 28 12/03/10
                    Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL) 16- 1- 8-  9- 48 12/03/10
                    Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    23- 2- 5-  7- 13 12/03/10 missing penalties in 1 game

2011 or 2012
                    Mark Miller          F Omaha Lancers (USHL)           17- 4- 2-  6-  0 12/03/10
                    Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)     19- 1- 1-  2-  0 12/04/10

Mike Zalewski       LW Vernon Vipers (BCHL)           30- 8-10- 18- 18 12/03/10

Women
                    Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        8- 5- 2-1-1.56-.908 12/02/10 only league games
                    Eleeza Cox           F Ridley College Tigers           7-11- 2- 13-  ? 12/01/10 a lot of missing information
                                           Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            3- 1- 6-  7-  2 12/02/10 only league games
                    Kathryn Schilter     D Toronto Aeros (PWHL)            9- 1- 6-  7-  2 12/02/10 only league games
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Spink brothers to Colgate in 2012, as per CH.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...hw&output=html
                      Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 11-28-2010, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                        Spink brothers to Colgate in 2012, as per CH.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...hw&output=html
                        Very disturbing. It's one thing to lose recruits to better athletic programs (e.g. BC, BU, UNH) or better academic programs (e.g. Yale, Harvard), but losing to a school that is better in neither category really stings.

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                          Very disturbing. It's one thing to lose recruits to better athletic programs (e.g. BC, BU, UNH) or better academic programs (e.g. Yale, Harvard), but losing to a school that is better in neither category really stings.
                          Hard to say how these things play out. The kids might've liked the small town atmosphere, or Seth may not have had (or may not have been willing to offer) full rides. Maybe they didn't want to play in JL shadow, who knows.

I must be getting old, as I don't get too low with recruit "misses". I want kids who want to be a part of the RPI family. As for the rest, I wish them the best of luck and I look forward to watching them meet Mr. Bailen and theBRO.

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                            Perhaps they want white teeth.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              Hard to say how these things play out. The kids might've liked the small town atmosphere, or Seth may not have had (or may not have been willing to offer) full rides. Maybe they didn't want to play in JL shadow, who knows.

I must be getting old, as I don't get too low with recruit "misses". I want kids who want to be a part of the RPI family. As for the rest, I wish them the best of luck and I look forward to watching them meet Mr. Bailen and theBRO.
                              I suspect that we didn't seriously recruit them, or they weren't seriously interested in RPI. They would have been spotted if they had visited the HFH. Twins would be noticed.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                I suspect that we didn't seriously recruit them, or they weren't seriously interested in RPI. They would have been spotted if they had visited the HFH. Twins would be noticed.
                                I assume you think, then, that the "two recruits" we are alleged to to be in the final two for (by Ed Weaver) were not the twins? Do you have any guesses as to who those two may be?

I agree with your general analysis. Nevertheless, don't we have confirmation that we expressed some interest? I may be seeing references to Appert showing up outside the Cornwall locker room, which based on what we now know may have been part of the (at least the time) ongoing JL saga.

Comment

Working...
                                X