This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

On Saturday, the USNDPT U-18 team lost to the Mercyhurst Lakers 3-1. Ryan Haggerty had no points or penalties. http://www.collegehockeystats.net/10...s/mmrcu181.o24

Haggerty's line is now 13-1-2-3-9.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
      Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           17-17-15- 32-  6 10/28/10
      Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      15-14-10- 24-  4 10/28/10
      Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  5- 1- 4-  5- 12 10/29/10
      Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    13- 1- 2-  3-  9 10/30/10

Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)      8- 1- 0-  1-  0 10/29/10

Women
      Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        2- 1- 1-0-1.50-.923 10/30/10
      Eleeza Cox           F Ridley College Tigers           5- 7- 2-  9-  ? 10/29/10 missing 4 games and assist scoring in 4 of the 5 games.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

JL is now second in CJHL scoring and first in goals and 3-star points.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          The kid is on fire. This pleases me.
          He and JL should make us forget ...

Darn, I forgot who they were supposed to make us forget.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            Coaches have meetings with league and refs before season starts and they go over everything. No more confusing today than it has been in the past. the good ones figure it out, the other dont
            Thats exactly the point....what is gone over in those meetings doesn't always translate to the ice on a consistant basis...You are correct it isn't any MORE confusing today than it has been in the past...But that doesn't mean its not confusing.I believe the inconsistant door swings both ways for all teams.This is in no way a complaint. I have let that go ! My new conclusion is that they are not professional officials...its part time work....you get what you get... and in those famous words, IT IS WHAT IT IS ! It seems P.Stewart and Mr.Bagwell are good with it and in the end thats all that matters....For Me Case Closed.
            What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

RPI goalie target Dalton Izyk followed his 33 save win last weekend with two losses (NJ Hitmen & Bridgewater) over the weekend at the New Hampshire Monarchs Showcase.

His line now reads: 3-4-1 3.44 GAA - .919 SV% http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...&seasonid=5790
              WS, have you seen Izyk play? His stats don't really stand out, but clearly that could be greatly influenced by the rest of his team.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                WS, have you seen Izyk play? His stats don't really stand out, but clearly that could be greatly influenced by the rest of his team.
                A 91.9% save percentage is quite high for a 3.44 GAA. Some quick back-of-envelope calculations indicate that he is seeing around 35 shots per game.

Also, I didn't realize how young Izyk is. He is still 16 for several more months.

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                  A 91.9% save percentage is quite high for a 3.44 GAA. Some quick back-of-envelope calculations indicate that he is seeing around 35 shots per game.

Also, I didn't realize how young Izyk is. He is still 16 for several more months.
                  Something is wrong with the stats on that page. He played 457:20 which is about 7.62 60-minute games. He gave up 21 goals which results in a 2.76 GAA. Unless the EJHL plays 75-minute games which would indeed result in a 3.45 GAA based upon 60-minute games, there is a mistake.

Then again, I have been known to mess things up at 2 AM.

Edit: For the couple of other goalies that I checked, GAA is also based upon 75-minute games in that league.
                  Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-25-2010, 01:00 AM.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Something is wrong with the stats on that page. He played 457:20 which is about 7.62 60-minute games. He gave up 21 goals which results in a 2.76 GAA. Unless the EJHL plays 75-minute games which would indeed result in a 3.45 GAA based upon 60-minute games, there is a mistake.

Then again, I have been known to mess things up at 2 AM.

Edit: For the couple of other goalies that I checked, GAA is also based upon 75-minute games in that league.
                    No wonder you did so well on the math portion of the SAT-we should have sent you up to tutor JL!!
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I have not seen him yet, but intend to. If I read it correctly, their sched. says they don't play the C.D. Selects in Troy until January 29th...(attention recruit watchers -- BRF is 1/29 vs. Yale :-)) Good time for him to visit....just sayin'.

As KSmith said, the .919 sv% is good...and he is quite young. He did stop 33 of 34 the other night..so he's got some skills.
                      Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 10-25-2010, 01:40 PM.
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I have not seen him yet, but intend to. If I read it correctly, their sched. says they don't play the C.D. Selects in Troy until January 29th...(attention recruit watchers -- BRF is 1/29 vs. Yale :-)) Good time for him to visit....just sayin'.

As KSmith said, the .919 sv% is good...and he is quite young. He did stop 33 of 34 the other night..so he's got some skills.
                        Izyk definately has some skills or he wouldnt have been in the running for a spot on the NTDP under-17 team. He's already won a defensive player of the week award this year and being the only 1994 born goaltender in the EJHL, Id say thats pretty good.

Comment

And a GAA of 2.76 is significantly better than 3.45 which I original thought that he had. (20% better, of course)
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

And a GAA of 2.76 is significantly better than 3.45 which I original thought that he had. (20% better, of course)
                            I thought there was going to be no Math?
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              I thought there was going to be no Math?
                              This is an RPI thread, not tLodge.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

For the record: The Glades game on 1/29 is a 4PM start at Alb. Academy. Plenty of time for him to make his way over to Troy, UNLESS of course his coach gives him the night off so he can spend the pre-game with the lads. The Glades play C.D. again the next day.
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X