Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Kendall Hockey Classic Thread (UAA, UAF, UND, & AF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Kendall Hockey Classic Thread (UAA, UAF, UND, & AF)

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    Rap sheets?

She’s not going to North Dakota then……..
    Or Alaska...

Comment

Rap sheets?
      You're getting your terms confused again. This is understandable since this so rarely occurs with UAA players. In fact ,it's almost as rare as a goaltender staying in Anchorage for all four years. The term you are looking for is NHL contracts. I'm happy to help.

Sioux easily win two. MacWilliam kills a moose with his bare hands. MMFF throws it into the Sourdough Mining Co. Dusty brings it home to his shack. Dusty names the moose Sue, puts it in a dress and dances the Charleston. Dusty and Sue put in application to appear on Alaska's Dancing with the Stars. Much like UAA's WCHA application should have been, Dusty and Sue are turned down. Dusty blames Sue for them being rejected and asks for a divorce. Sue, who for some reason is alive now, agrees to the divorce and takes half of his crap including the Sourdough Mining Co.'s recipe for their World Famous Korn Fritters. Dusty soon realizes what a mistake he's made and ask Sue to come back. Sue though has moved on and moved forward by moving to civilization. Sue relocates to Phoenix and becomes an advocate to immigrants.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Jeo View Post
        Or Alaska...
        Call me as soon as the first city in North Dakota can get over 100,000 people hoodwinked into existing there for at least a year.
        Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          You're getting your terms confused again. This is understandable since this so rarely occurs with UAA players. In fact ,it's almost as rare as a goaltender staying in Anchorage for all four years. The term you are looking for is NHL contracts. I'm happy to help.
          Speaking of contracts and backup goaltenders ……… the sweetest contract to hit Grand Forks in years other than the yearly sand bag contract will be the demolition and removal of all the Sioux logos and replanting of the shrubs around the building shovels, grinder’s, air hammers for concrete and granite . if they where really smart they will have a mega auction / fundraiser of all the logo’s, doors, signs, chairs and misc building materials so the alums will finance the demolition and resurfacing of the building and grounds.
          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Speaking of contracts and backup goaltenders ……… the sweetest contract to hit Grand Forks in years other than the yearly sand bag contract will be the demolition and removal of all the Sioux logos and replanting of the shrubs around the building shovels, grinder’s, air hammers for concrete and granite . if they where really smart they will have a mega auction / fundraiser of all the logo’s, doors, signs, chairs and misc building materials so the alums will finance the demolition and resurfacing of the building and grounds.
            Of course there isn't going to be a contract since the logos will be replaced through the regular maintenance over a long period of time...but why let facts get in the way of everything?
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Don't confuse him. Sioux nickname and all the little made up stories about it is all he has. I mean look at his team. He has no basis to talk about anything, so he may as well make stuff up.

Sioux easily win two. MacWilliam kills a moose with his bare hands. MMFF throws it into the Sourdough Mining Co. Dusty brings it home to his shack. Dusty names the moose Sue, puts it in a dress and dances the Charleston. Dusty and Sue put in application to appear on Alaska's Dancing with the Stars. Much like UAA's WCHA application should have been, Dusty and Sue are turned down. Dusty blames Sue for them being rejected and asks for a divorce. Sue, who for some reason is alive now, agrees to the divorce and takes half of his crap including the Sourdough Mining Co.'s recipe for their World Famous Korn Fritters. Dusty soon realizes what a mistake he's made and ask Sue to come back. Sue though has moved on and moved forward by moving to civilization. Sue relocates to Phoenix and becomes an advocate to immigrants. Dusty follows Sue to Phoenix as he just can't let her go.
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Are they going to have a logo contest to go along with the name change to Zephyrs? North Dakota Zephyrs is an awesome name. Really reflects both the Railroad heritage (without which no significant number of white people would live in ND) and it could represent the environment with the unceasing winds blowing across the desolate grasslands.

With those two competing concepts the logo could come out wonderfully. Imagine a big powerful train pushing westward against the winds. Wow. Could be the best logo EvAh.
                Last edited by uaafanblog; 10-07-2010, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Don't confuse him. Sioux nickname and all the little made up stories about it is all he has. I mean look at his team. He has no basis to talk about anything, so he may as well make stuff up.

Sioux easily win two. MacWilliam kills a moose with his bare hands. MMFF throws it into the Sourdough Mining Co. Dusty brings it home to his shack. Dusty names the moose Sue, puts it in a dress and dances the Charleston. Dusty and Sue put in application to appear on Alaska's Dancing with the Stars. Much like UAA's WCHA application should have been, Dusty and Sue are turned down. Dusty blames Sue for them being rejected and asks for a divorce. Sue, who for some reason is alive now, agrees to the divorce and takes half of his crap including the Sourdough Mining Co.'s recipe for their World Famous Korn Fritters. Dusty soon realizes what a mistake he's made and ask Sue to come back. Sue though has moved on and moved forward by moving to civilization. Sue relocates to Phoenix and becomes an advocate to immigrants. Dusty follows Sue to Phoenix as he just can't let her go.
                  I guess when you live in a small town in a state of small towns you make your life bigger than it really is as that is all you have to live for. When you want to go to a big city you have to go out of state. Next year the school will name a new mascot it will have to be a bug or something sooooooo…politically correct. I can’t wait Gez….the Governor sent me a letter to day and a check for $1,281.00 what has Gov. Hoeven ever send you but a bill?

Comment

you get your unemployment and disability sent to you directly from the governor?

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                      you get your unemployment and disability sent to you directly from the governor?
                      It's the permanent fund check. Alaskan's get an indirect share of oil revenues. Cut as a check from the state of alaska directly to every resident, once a year.
                      The Alaska Airlines Governors cup is where it belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Methodical View Post
                        It's the permanent fund check. Alaskan's get an indirect share of oil revenues. Cut as a check from the state of alaska directly to every resident, once a year.
                        In Soviet Alaska, taxes pay you!

/don't get mine until 2012
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

He keeps meticulous records. He prints them out on this beautiful glossy paper, has it professional binded and distributes them at the first home series of the season. It's really quite impressive.
                          Does he bring them to away games? Just got my tix for when the Sioux visit CC in Jan. Don't get to wear the UND jersey much anymore.
                          2010-2011 Atlantic Hockey Pick 'Em Champion!
                          2013 Atlantic Hockey Postseason Pick 'Em Champion!
                          Air Force Falcons
                          2007 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA West Regional
                          2008 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA Northeast Regional
                          2009 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA East Regional Final
                          2011 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA East Regional
                          2012 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA Northeast Regional

Comment

Originally posted by Methodical View Post
                            Works out to about $673 per hour of daylight.
                            2010-2011 Atlantic Hockey Pick 'Em Champion!
                            2013 Atlantic Hockey Postseason Pick 'Em Champion!
                            Air Force Falcons
                            2007 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA West Regional
                            2008 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA Northeast Regional
                            2009 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA East Regional Final
                            2011 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA East Regional
                            2012 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA Northeast Regional

Comment

I guess when you live in a small town in a state of small towns you make your life bigger than it really is as that is all you have to live for. When you want to go to a big city you have to go out of state. Next year the school will name a new mascot it will have to be a bug or something sooooooo…politically correct. I can’t wait Gez….the Governor sent me a letter to day and a check for $1,281.00 what has Gov. Hoeven ever send you but a bill?
                              See now you're wrong again. UND won't have a new mascot next year. Perhaps you could use your check towards an education? You're obviously in need.

Sioux easily win two. MacWilliam kills a moose with his bare hands. MMFF throws it into the Sourdough Mining Co. Dusty brings it home to his shack. Dusty names the moose Sue, puts it in a dress and dances the Charleston. Dusty and Sue put in application to appear on Alaska's Dancing with the Stars. Much like UAA's WCHA application should have been, Dusty and Sue are turned down. Dusty blames Sue for them being rejected and asks for a divorce. Sue, who for some reason is alive now, agrees to the divorce and takes half of his crap including the Sourdough Mining Co.'s recipe for their World Famous Korn Fritters. Dusty soon realizes what a mistake he's made and ask Sue to come back. Sue though has moved on and moved forward by moving to civilization. Sue relocates to Phoenix and becomes an advocate to immigrants. Dusty follows Sue to Phoenix as he just can't let her go. Dusty follows Sue to the local mall where he confront her and she pepper sprays him.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You sound like that dip sh it Happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X