• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gscott13
    replied
    Re: Maine Black Bears 2010 - 2011

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
    Apparently, Carlos Amestoy still hasn't fully recovered from his elbow infection. Hope he's healthy soon.
    according to rachel lenzi's blog on the pph, amestoy is out with a shoulder injury... andersson is out with a lower body injury as well...

Leave a comment:

• BoSox3066
    replied

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    2 weeks from now (2 weeks before yuse guys). That's going to be to some great hockey.

Nyquist doesn't scare me... Clendening scares me. That was one helluva uppercut he nailed Diamond with. Dropped him like a rock. Still trying to figure out how Maine wound up on the short end of the stick in that fray.
    The BU guy behind me said Diamond ran the goalie....even though they called a slash. Which is interesting because they blew the whistle after Milan covered the puck...and Diamond was immediately thrown to the ice and lost his stick. Who or when he slashed I don't know....should have been matchings maybe but a slash? If they're going to make up a call at least say roughing so it looks good.

Leave a comment:

• BoSox3066
    replied

Jeff Dimmen looked AWESOME tonight. Best I've seen him since he got to Maine. In fact, the entire Maine defense play with awareness and sense that I have never seen from that grouping...Van Dyk, Cornell, Banwell, Nemec all looked improved compared to last year. They were making the right passes, attacking the puck, picking pockets...just looked like they belonged. Sullivan I thought was good in net...solid when he needed to be, didn't panic under duress and looked to have good side to side movement. Very good hockey game....would like to see more from the power play, surprisingl enough. I'm not in love with the 4-forward look. They don't seem to use the points as well as they did last year.....but then again, the PP probably looked out of sync because House was out.

Dee...great in the faceoff circle. Really underrated aspect of the game.

Leave a comment:

• FiveHole12
    replied

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    When do you guys play Maine? Because he might then.
    2 weeks from now (2 weeks before yuse guys). That's going to be to some great hockey.

Nyquist doesn't scare me... Clendening scares me. That was one helluva uppercut he nailed Diamond with. Dropped him like a rock. Still trying to figure out how Maine wound up on the short end of the stick in that fray.

Leave a comment:

• Runsub5
    replied

Apparently, Carlos Amestoy still hasn't fully recovered from his elbow infection. Hope he's healthy soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X