X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2010 - 2011

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
    inch has their power rankings up already. maine is third. bc is sixth. sweet, sweet subjectivity.

another interesting bit... Miami doesn't play again until they face Maine in Florida
    BUCHO's poll will probably find a way to keep BU in the top 3.

Good luck Friday night!

Comment

inch has their power rankings up already. maine is third. bc is sixth. sweet, sweet subjectivity.

another interesting bit... Miami doesn't play again until they face Maine in Florida
      Third, with B.C. at 6. That's lunacy.

Comment

and that's why i am getting more and more frustrated with the endless bickering in this thread (and other maine threads)... everyone wants to be the coach, everyone wants to second guess... [/end rant]
        are you new here?
        welcome to Internet Chat.... where we ALL know it ALL

i hope you don't bhitch about talk radio because they don't play your favorite songs on that station

Comment

Ouellette is conference rookie of the week!

In other news -- what the heck is up with Vermont? 1 win, sub 2 goals/game?
          Being led to the promiseland by TIMMAY!!!

Comment

Here's Larry's feature on Mark Nemec in today's BDN. I believe he will be a candidate for team captain. Very good student in mechanical engineering.

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2010/...ure-for-bears/

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
              Here's Larry's feature on Mark Nemec in today's BDN. I believe he will be a candidate for team captain. Very good student in mechanical engineering.

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2010/...ure-for-bears/
              Smart guy...always can fall back on a career in mechanical engineering if the hawkey doesnt pan out.
              I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

With profound sadness I make this post. Dan Kerluck’s mother Paule recently passed. Our prayers go out to the Kerluck family and friends for their loss.

Comment

Will O'Neill is at practice in an orange no-contact jersey.
                  Also
                  Gustav Nyquist left the ice about 50 minutes into practice with apparent injury. Waiting to see if he returns for 2nd half of practice.
                  per Rachel Lenzi

ETA:
                  Nyquist slowly skated off the ice holding his left arm
                  Last edited by Priceless; 12-08-2010, 03:22 PM.

Comment

According to Larry, Will O'Neill has been lobbying to play this weekend. Apparently, he is much closer to returning then Dimmen. I hope O'Neill returns when he is truly healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                      According to Larry, Will O'Neill has been lobbying to play this weekend. Apparently, he is much closer to returning then Dimmen. I hope O'Neill returns when he is truly healthy.
                      Mahoney has been saying that but last Friday Whitehead said it would be after Christmas for O'Neill and Dimmen...with like you said that O'Neill is further along then Dimmen...they are using caution on Dimmen as he has battled this injury all season long and do not want to lose him again for a long period of time....err on the side that they are healthy for the sake of the Team in the long run.

Comment

Man, I hope Nyquist is okay for Friday. The first defensive pairing is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                          Also

per Rachel Lenzi

ETA:
                          Well off to work....does anyone have a UPDATE concerning Nyquist..?

Comment

Not surprisingly, sounds like its Ouellette on Friday...

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2010/...renew-rivalry/

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                              A day after leaving practice early because of an apparent injury, Maine right wing Gustav Nyquist did not practice today. However, Laura Reed, Maine's assistant athletic director for media relations, said via text message that Nyquist is expected to play tomorrow night against UNH.

http://www.pressherald.com/blogs/lenzi/111630439.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                                "A day after leaving practice early because of an apparent injury, Maine right wing Gustav Nyquist did not practice today. However, Laura Reed, Maine's assistant athletic director for media relations, said via text message that Nyquist is expected to play tomorrow night against UNH."

Comment

Working...
                                X