X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2010 - 2011

Originally posted by AMcoffee View Post
    Visited the services tonight for former Black Bear Paul Lynch, who passed earlier this week. Maine fans should know that Paul was in a Maine jersey at the viewing.

Here is the funeral home's website, look at list on left of page for link to Paul's arrangements.

http://ccbfuneral.com/
    Are you kidding me?? He didn't play that long ago - he couldn't have even been 30?

1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Where are the links to the studies?
      You do the legwork.......there's plenty on the BDN site and City of Bangor website.

Comment

Originally posted by amherstblackbear View Post
        Are you kidding me?? He didn't play that long ago - he couldn't have even been 30?

He was 28. Played two seasons for Maine. (2001-2003).

Comment

Maybe Maine should take every weekend off, they went from 10th to 9th in the poll this week
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Maybe Maine should take every weekend off, they went from 10th to 9th in the poll this week
            If they stop playing now, in 8 weeks (end of January), they will be in 1st place.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
              If they stop playing now, in 8 weeks (end of January), they will be in 1st place.
              Thats what I'm talkin' about

Comment

Well, something has to give this weekend. Maine and PC are tied with 9 points in HE. They are looking at BC,BU,UNH and Merrimack ahead of them. Just checked the schedule, Maine plays Merrimack in a single game January 8th at Lawler Arena. Two games at the Alfond February 25th and 26th.

Comment

Well, something has to give this weekend. Maine and PC are tied with 9 points in HE. They are looking at BC,BU,UNH and Merrimack ahead of them. Just checked the schedule, Maine plays Merrimack in a single game January 8th at Lawler Arena. Two games at the Alfond February 25th and 26th.
                  they are tied and looking up at all of those teams, but that said, they have at least two games in hand on everyone except for unh (1 game in hand) and umass (who they have played the same number of games).

Comment

That's why wins are big in Hockey East this year...can't take a night off...Merrimack is hungry and eyeing that 4th spot for home ice....as I said before Merrimack will beat every H.E. team at least once this season....except for Maine..[I Hope...!]

Comment

I don't have alot of confidence on the road and against a good goalie. Tough weekend for Maine, they certainly have to play better than they did against BC

Comment

I don't have alot of confidence on the road and against a good goalie.
                        All who are surprised by this, raise your hands.

Comment

For brevity
                          I don't have alot of confidence

Comment

Does Sullivan get both starts this weekend? Could we possibly see Ouellette? No disrespect to the Friars but this wouldn't be a bad weekend to give another tender some game time.

Comment

Sandie
                              In case you hadn't read it, sounds like good news for your pet project
                              http://www.bangordailynews.com/story...nfident,160325

Comment

When I moved down to work in Manchester, NH in 1998, downtown sucked. Dead. Then there was talk of building a civic center, which was met with much opposition naturally. You should see downtown Manch Vegas now compared to then. First came the arena, then an explosion of nightlife. It's unbelievable how much more there is in the way of entertainment/great restaurants, etc. compared to then. I realize it's not an apples to apples comparison with the population down here, but still. It's such a huge part of a city's downtown.

Comment

Working...
                                X