This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2010 - 2011

www.uvmathletics.com has the highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
      Yeah, I was hoping one goalie wouldnt step up so fast to give them all some quality playing time. Guess you gotta go with whoever gives ur team the best chance for a W, especially on the road. Always good to get a win up there...they get amped up pretty high to play Maine.
      We have seen some solid performances from our goalies but I've yet to see anyone stand out. UVM had 2 goals on 25 shots. We had 2 goals on 40 shots. As long as we can put 40 or more sog then solid may be just fine. Winning against a stand out goalie will be tough.

## Name GP-GS Minutes GA Avg Saves Pct
      30 Sullivan, Dan 4-2 190:31 8 2.52 66 .892
      33 Sirman, Shawn 4-3 175:32 8 2.73 71 .899
      51 Ouellette, Martin 2-1 64:59 3 2.77 16 .842

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
        www.uvmathletics.com has the highlights.
        Site doesnt wurk for me
        I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Site doesnt wurk for me
          I couldn't access the direct link for the video when I tried. I'll dick with it some more.

Comment

Originally posted by BearPaw View Post
            We have seen some solid performances from our goalies but I've yet to see anyone stand out. UVM had 2 goals on 25 shots. We had 2 goals on 40 shots. As long as we can put 40 or more sog then solid may be just fine. Winning against a stand out goalie will be tough.

## Name GP-GS Minutes GA Avg Saves Pct
            30 Sullivan, Dan 4-2 190:31 8 2.52 66 .892
            33 Sirman, Shawn 4-3 175:32 8 2.73 71 .899
            51 Ouellette, Martin 2-1 64:59 3 2.77 16 .842
            One of those goals was on a 5 on 3, not sure how a goalie is supposed to stop a well excuted 5 on 3, Dan said it was text book passing so...

Now that I watched the highlites, UVMs first goal was a MAine Dman in Sullys way, he tried to get the puck but couldn't, the 2nd UVM goal, he was screened, never saw it.

Abbotts goal wasn't exactly a breakaway, although he had a step, there were 2 UVM guys on him, nice play by Spencer

I thought Sullivan stood out against UND, wasn't Jimmy at his finest but he was good

http://www.uvmathletics.com/index.aspx?path=mhockey
            Last edited by walrus; 10-31-2010, 10:18 AM.
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

http://www.uvmathletics.com/news/201...030104333.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                One of those goals was on a 5 on 3, not sure how a goalie is supposed to stop a well excuted 5 on 3, Dan said it was text book passing so...

I thought Sullivan stood out against UND, wasn't Jimmy at his finest but he was good
                He's playing real solid. I would be surprised if he didn't play at BU. I imagine on a two game weekend we would see Sirman again.

Comment

I'm clicking on the big arrow and nothins happenning. I'll try the wifes computer.....fivehole probably gave me a virus.

Comment

I'm clicking on the big arrow and nothins happenning. I'll try the wifes computer.....fivehole probably gave me a virus.
                    With a name like 5hole why would you expect anything different
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Do you have flash?

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        With a name like 5hole why would you expect anything different
                        I gotit off the wifes machine....Maine steals it in overtime? Didntthey outshoot the cats almost 2 to 1. How do you figure thats a steal? Thats one helluva homer announcer.

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
                          Do you have flash?
                          Well I thot I did. How do you reinstall flash.....mines busticated.

Comment

Well I thot I did. How do you reinstall flash.....mines busticated.
                            http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

Comment

I gotit off the wifes machine....Maine steals it in overtime? Didntthey outshoot the cats almost 2 to 1. How do you figure thats a steal? Thats one helluva homer announcer.
                              Madore almost stole a tie. He was fantastic. My favorite was Nyquist faking out the D man so bad he spun in a circle and fell down, then passing to wide open House for the goal.

Comment

thanks man....hey my wifes gotta big screen....dats nice...maybe I just steal hers.

Comment

Working...
                                X