X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2010 - 2011

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    so you're one of those people? That drives me nuts. There are plenty of legitimate parking spaces if you are willing to walk a little. I always park in a faculty lot that is maybe a quarter mile away and NEVER full, however the road I need to drive down to get there is down to 1.5 lanes because of so many people parked illegally.
    I actually usually find a spot in either Cutler or Jenness. So I'm not really one of those people. But hey, cut me some slack, I'm tired after a long week of driving your butt to and from work all week long...
    You know you go to UMaine if...

...you think Bananas is a good name for a giant bear.
    ...you would riot after hockey games but its too darn cold.
    ...you think hockey is the only sport that matters.
    ...you hate UNH.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
      . There is no question they have the talent.
      No question. The offense is a throwback to the old days when we had 3 lines that could beat you. The goaltending was steady and better than good at times(especially Saturday when UND played pretty well). The D is still a question mark but Banwell and Van Dyk had their best weekends as Black Bears IMHO. I think the ankle Sprain is still bothering Dimmen.
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
        Yeah, me too...I'll back them beaches 100% as long as they give me 110% No seriously, they seemingly have turned a corner mentally as a team...I pray like hell thats a permanent comittment to excellence....I would surely hate to see them slip and return to their old ways....I dont think they will though...this weekend showed me something about their heart. There is no question they have the talent.
        Amen to that! And with the Alfond renovation on tap for next season.......seems like everything is coming together.......finally.

Comment

Maine is up to 7th in the rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
            Maine is up to 7th in the rankings.
            Poles are irrelevant!

Comment

Originally posted by Maineiak View Post
              Anyone know if we had any recruits in the building for the North Dakota series?
              Yes, one recruit with his parents. Would you sign if you were a recruit after being in that environment for two games? No need to answer.

Comment

I wonder if they think: Screw that, I'll play for the green team. They stink, and I'll get to play right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
                  Yes, one recruit with his parents. Would you sign if you were a recruit after being in that environment for two games? No need to answer.
                  Do you know who?
                  PP34 - BEAT LA

Comment

Originally posted by jk View Post
                    I wonder if they think: Screw that, I'll play for the green team. They stink, and I'll get to play right away.
                    But they'll have the refs on their side if they play for Maine.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                      had to work a fundraiser tonight... anyone dvr it have the capability to throw it on a dvd for me? i'd obviously compensate for materials and shipping...

-g
                      Yes, actually, if anyone has a copy of Friday nights game in its entirety, please PM me!
                      Being led to the promiseland by TIMMAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
                        If I remember correctly, Gingras committed just a day or two after attending our sweep of UNH last Feb. Hope that happens with the one/s that were at this series
                        It may be 10 below, Under 5 feet of snow,
                        But no matter where we go, WE ALL LOVE ORONO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                          Amen to that! And with the Alfond renovation on tap for next season.......seems like everything is coming together.......finally.
                          First KIA saying nice things and now Diego? What is going on around here!

Comment

Originally posted by BobF View Post
                            First KIA saying nice things and now Diego? What is going on around here!
                            Renew Tim through 2020!

1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                              What are the renovations for next season????

Comment

Originally posted by Mehockeyfan View Post
                                What are the renovations for next season????
                                New ice making system... Dehumidification system... Air conditioning... Seatbacks in the entire lower bowl... New sound system... New boards and glass

Comment

Working...
                                X