X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Black Bears 2010 - 2011

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
    A day after leaving practice early because of an apparent injury, Maine right wing Gustav Nyquist did not practice today. However, Laura Reed, Maine's assistant athletic director for media relations, said via text message that Nyquist is expected to play tomorrow night against UNH.

http://www.pressherald.com/blogs/lenzi/111630439.html
    You win.

Comment

Originally posted by MEpucknut View Post
      Not surprisingly, sounds like its Ouellette on Friday...

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2010/...renew-rivalry/
      I am surprised but not worried with the choice if true..[Ouellette]..I figured they would go with Sullivan on Friday with him playing the bulk of games and vs. Top 10 Teams in UND/BC/BU....and bringing Ouellette along....but bring it on as Ouellette should be fine especially at Home....should be a wild one tommorrow night....

Comment

I actually am a bit surprised... but intrigued! Should be interesting.

Comment

need a big performance out of everyone this weekend. gotta get 4 pts
          Buzzy

Comment

Coming from the guy who was most disgruntled when they weren't playing him at all...

I don't like this move.

Providence in front of a dozen fans is nothing like the pressure cooker tomorrow night will be. Not to say he won't be able to handle it ever, but in this environment, give me the guy who has played @ BC, @ BU, @ MSU, vs. North Dakota and not give Martin a crash course on shaking the jitters.
            Being led to the promiseland by TIMMAY!!!

Comment

I'm not surprised that Ouellette is the apparent choice in goal vs. UNH. He gives Maine its best chance to win this game. I expect to see Sullivan on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Howitz-ah View Post
                Coming from the guy who was most disgruntled when they weren't playing him at all...

I don't like this move.

Providence in front of a dozen fans is nothing like the pressure cooker tomorrow night will be. Not to say he won't be able to handle it ever, but in this environment, give me the guy who has played @ BC, @ BU, @ MSU, vs. North Dakota and not give Martin a crash course on shaking the jitters.
                I recognize your point,but I wouldn't mind seeing if he can be as composed at home v. a "hated" rival as he was at PC.I was impressed with his positioning and rebound control last weekend;I think he's earned this start.

Goooooooooo
                BLUE!

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                  He gives Maine its best chance to win this game.
                  LOL where is this all coming from?? I was the one getting hated on for wanting to see Ouellette see some time, but I also want to see him eased in.
                  Being led to the promiseland by TIMMAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Howitz-ah View Post

I don't like this move.

Like I said I was surprised,but not worried as the kid can play and who cares if there's 380 people or 5460...the kid's a hockey player not a Opera Singer....my thinking was that the Coaching Staff would ease him in...thats all. Go #51 & Maine...

Comment

Not sure why anybody would be shocked by Tims choice in goal, have you ever figured out his goalie choices, I say not so....
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Not sure why anybody would be shocked by Tims choice in goal, have you ever figured out his goalie choices, I say not so....
                        Exactly the same reason I am not surprised.....Tim always uses the "hot hand", but my question is does one win against an average team make you "hot" and 2 losses against a national champion render you cold and potentially out of playing time until after the holidays? I have full confidence in our goalies, just not how our coach handles them at times.

Comment

Working...
                        X