Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Didn't Tommy Atkinson play D last Denver tourney? I'll have to check the stats if so, then give Dyroff another chance to play.

Edit: Report on EA that both Cross & Kevin Hayes are good to go.

Comment

Don't know about Cross. Hayes will play.
      sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Merry Christmas all Eagle fans, looking forward to a nice second half run and Jerry having the guys positioned well, GO EAGLES

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          Merry Christmas all Eagle fans
          Ditto... and a Happy New Year, starting with 2 wins at the Ledyard Tourney.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            Merry Christmas all Eagle fans, looking forward to a nice second half run and Jerry having the guys positioned well, GO EAGLES
            Agreed. And to think, Coach York usually has BC playing its best hockey of the year in March. To think this team hasn't peaked (after the Maine and BU series') is scary.

Comment

I hope all of you get the chance to read this story on Dyroff. Remarkable stuff. Merry Christmas to all of you.
              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Re: Brian Dumoulin makes US World Juniors Team

Merry Christmas to my fellow Eagles fans.
                Originally posted by mookie1995
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                  I hope all of you get the chance to read this story on Dyroff. Remarkable stuff. Merry Christmas to all of you.
                  Thanks FL,great stuff there

Comment

merry christmas. have fun tonight and tomorrow. travel safely.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Time for a new thread...
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

"i'm not dead yet...."

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                        X