Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    I have it, sorry it was Slasher and not you

I would rather focus on getting BC after KM

Comment

quick; saponari not coming to bc: true or false?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose98 View Post
        quick; saponari not coming to bc: true or false?
        True

guess BC is not perfect. should take KM over him, will bring 10 times to the program

Comment

KM would be an interesting get for BC, as another Hokydad favorite Malcolm Lyles is playing for Vernon this year as well.
          "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

Welcome back hokydad.
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

So what's the deal with Tommy Cross? Is this the beginning of the end with all the knee problems or is this latest setback something different that when healed will have him back at near 100%? I hate to be negative, but it just seems like his knee is never going to be right and is just one hit away from being toast. Any insight would be appreciated!

Comment

BUSCHO taking heat from INCH now

Of the 84 ballots submitted for the two voter-driven polls this week, all but one ranked Minnesota Duluth as the nation’s top team. The lone holdout, a member of the USCHO.com voting poll, put Boston University in the top spot. To this we say, really? True, the Terriers have just one loss, but they’re a less-than-inspiring 1-1-4 in their last six games. Remember that old Warren Zevon tune, “Hit Somebody”? BU, you need to beat somebody.
                rankings outrage!!!
                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by RockTheWhit View Post
                  KM would be an interesting get for BC, as another Hokydad favorite Malcolm Lyles is playing for Vernon this year as well.
                  He is doing well there also. Has Denver and a few other schools talking with him. Wants to play in Hockey East though, stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                    So what's the deal with Tommy Cross? Is this the beginning of the end with all the knee problems or is this latest setback something different that when healed will have him back at near 100%? I hate to be negative, but it just seems like his knee is never going to be right and is just one hit away from being toast. Any insight would be appreciated!
                    it was the other knee

Comment

He is doing well there also. Has Denver and a few other schools talking with him. Wants to play in Hockey East though, stay tuned.
                      Any idea which Hockey East schools? BU could be looking to replace some early defections from their blueline this spring. And we know Northeastern enjoys their BC castoffs...
                      "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

it was the other knee
                        Are you sure of that? I was almost 100% certain that York said during the post game press conference that it was his bad knee.

Comment

Are you sure of that? I was almost 100% certain that York said during the post game press conference that it was his bad knee.
                          Are you really considering listening to a rumormonger like York over the esteemed hokydad?

Comment

guess BC is not perfect.
                            I don't know what this means. If it's true that Saponari couldn't get past admissions, how is that a statement on Boston College?

I've learned to just accept the fact he is going to get hurt at some point every season. That being said, look at the number of games he played in last year. You'd be surprised...

Comment

My understanding is that the original injury was the other knee. That healed, and then he re-injured the bad knee in practice before the Maine weekend. Feel bad for this kid. Hopefully he heals up again and comes back as strong as ever.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                                My understanding is that the original injury was the other knee. That healed, and then he re-injured the bad knee in practice before the Maine weekend. Feel bad for this kid. Hopefully he heals up again and comes back as strong as ever.
                                Not to be pessimistic, (totally going to be though), but he probably will not come back strong as ever. He might come back for a terrific game and couple good games. But knee injuries in hockey just get worse and worse. You never really come back 100% and your chances of re-injuring are higher. It sucks especially in this case since he seems to be such a great player. But don't be surprised if he loses time later in the season due to more injuries.

Comment

Working...
                                X