This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH At The Starting Gate....

I was thinking "not Campanale" when I wrote "Uh oh". No major complaints with the others, but they are not stepping it up the way Seniors need to in order to be successful at this time of year. Sislo, great at Northeastern, and Desimone have played better lately. PT is hard to figure. Is it more likely that the non-seniors step up and give us a boost? I love Goumas constantly playing on the edge, getting knicked up, but rarely missing a shift.
    I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Obviously, like everyone else, I would like to see seven (eight, if necessary) more games, as I missed a lot of games during the regular season, so cannot have the seniors focused one night and not the next from here on out. Would be great if the non-seniors can contribute also, but it is now or never for the seniors.

Comment

Think you mean eight (nine , if necessary). Each tournament is four if you're in the final.
        Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Looks like you guys might make it!
          bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
          SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
          All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
          A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

I was worried there for a bit. I thought you might actually drag this one thread through the playoffs, too.

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

But you rallied.

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

And posted. And posted some more.

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Not much more to be said, really.

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                    I was worried there for a bit. I thought you might actually drag this one thread through the playoffs, too.
                    The playoffs are a new season. Thus, UNH is once again at the starting gate.
                    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                    -Fred Shero

Comment

This threadbare thread has seen so much, gone so far...

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

All that's left to be said is, "Adieu, dear used-up, tired, old thread. Adieu."

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

"So long."

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

"Auf wiedersehen."

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

"Don't let the door slap you on the...."

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Working...
                              X