Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU 2010-2011 Season Thread- Frozen Four or Bust

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
    I don't even see the talent. This team is just not very good.
    I question the talent when I couldn't watch all of Friday's game, then I saw what this team can do on Saturday's game. Very frustrating.

Of great disappointment, was the Husckeys' inability to score on the 1+ minute of the 5 x 3 PP when the score was 3 - 1. I told my buddy with whom I was watching the game that this was the time for this team to score and get the killer instinct to finish a team off. Instead they were incredibily inept. It was as if they didn't know how to run a PP on a 5 x 3 basis. UNO gained confidence, scored and then the typical third period meltdown. I have to think that Motzko has to shoulder some of the responsibility for that poor PP as they seemed almost confused as to how to set it up or something.

I don't agree with arguments that Lee left in some soft goals. He wasn't as sharp as you'd want, but all goals were either great shots or a product of a scramble in front of the net. He'd gave up two or fewer with better defense.

Oh well, North to Alaska, North the rush is on. Has Donald set up his "St. Cloud is for Hicks" weekly blog to welcome SCSU fans?
    Last edited by Husckey Domi Nation; 11-14-2010, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I wonder how many students who are not girlfriends or want a be girlfriends of the players will fork over the money to go see the football game this weekend? Is the student vote for the athletic funding today?
      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

So, having not watched or even listened to either game against Omaha, was Lee's performance Friday good enough to warrant him a start Saturday?
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          So, having not watched or even listened to either game against Omaha, was Lee's performance Friday good enough to warrant him a start Saturday?
          He did make some great saves, but also let in 2 that he could have, should have stopped. Even Motzko said on his show that he was sure Lee would have liked to have the first one back. 2 good shots, but neither were screened that went in. He simply wants Lee to be the guy, so we'll see. If he falters Friday, we'll still see Dunn on Saturday.
          Bob is making me concerned
          I am the voice of reason

Comment

http://www.twincities.com/ci_16626383

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DQ7JislcKtI?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DQ7JislcKtI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
            Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianSioux View Post
              http://www.twincities.com/ci_16626383

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DQ7JislcKtI?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DQ7JislcKtI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
              That's old news....I am sure he will make a plea and get some community service.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Nice to see they were timely on that story.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  Nice to see they were timely on that story.
                  But who hasn't done that?
                  I am the voice of reason

Comment

It is official! I am going to Grand Forks for the SCSU v. UND series. Who is all going?

Sorry Euro, I bought a plane ticket.
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

But who hasn't done that?
                      Everyone
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                        It is official! I am going to Grand Forks for the SCSU v. UND series. Who is all going?

Boomer will be there.
                        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post

Fine by me, we didn't have room for your *** in our car anyway.
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Boomer will be there.
                            What, you are not going? Waterlover is going to make the trip. since the games are on TV I have no need to waste my time driving up to the flat lands to see the games.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                              What, you are not going? Waterlover is going to make the trip. since the games are on TV I have no need to waste my time driving up to the flat lands to see the games.
                              I'm going to do Bemidji for the Saturday game, and UMD for both games. Final 5, whether we get there or not.
                              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                Fine by me, we didn't have room for your *** in our car anyway.
                                Fine.
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                                X