X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU 2010-2011 Season Thread- Frozen Four or Bust

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
    Are we at the Frozen Four yet?
    You might be at the Frozen Four, but the Huskies won't be.
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
      You might be at the Frozen Four, but the Huskies won't be.
      Well I guess if they have no shot, there's no reason to watch the rest of the year.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

What??Me worry?
        Bob is making me concerned
        I am the voice of reason

Comment

What??Me worry?
          I'm not going to any more games. Since the season started, I've been to four games and they're 0-3-1! Need two tickets for tomorrow night.
          There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
            I'm not going to any more games. Since the season started, I've been to four games and they're 0-3-1! Need two tickets for tomorrow night.
            Kolorful Ken has a couple. I'll talk to him tonight, after the first game of Husky sweep. That last game, was that your girlfriend, daughter, mistress or wife with you?
            I am the voice of reason

Comment

Kolorful Ken has a couple. I'll talk to him tonight, after the first game of Husky sweep. That last game, was that your girlfriend, daughter, mistress or wife with you?
              Its Stearns County... she could've been all 4!
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Now I'm sure the Huskies will be at the Frozen 4. But, of course, they will be watching from the cheap seats. So far, we don't even belong in the WCHA. Can we get into the MIAC?
                I am the voice of reason

Comment

As a season ticket holder, I was frustrated all weekend watching the Huskies play UNO. UNO didn't necessarily look like the better team but they sure played better this weekend. Even when the Huskies were on their game it seemed like UNO was still eliminating every inch of open ice. They were agressive against the powerplay which kept the Huskies from ever getting set up. They were agressive in neutral ice so the Huskies played dump and chase all weekend. I can see how UNO has earned their record in the WCHA so far this season. I am waiting for the Huskies to put together 60 good minutes of hockey in one night instead of one weekend. I know they have it in them I just hope they don't realize it when it is too late to crawl out of eight place.

In years past I would be confident the Huskies could take atleast 3 points against UAA, even playing in Anchorage. I think anything less than three points would be very discouraging to this team. I won't give up on them...the tickets were too expensive for that.
                  Last edited by homeOFThehuskies; 11-14-2010, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by homeOFThehuskies View Post
                    As a season ticket holder, I was frustrated all weekend watching the Huskies play UNO. UNO didn't necessarily look like the better team but they sure played better this weekend. Even when the Huskies were on their game it seemed like UNO was still eliminating every inch of open ice. They were agressive against the powerplay which kept the Huskies from ever getting set up. They were agressive in neutral ice so the Huskies played dump and chase all weekend. I can see how UNO has earned their record in the WCHA so far this season. I am waiting for the Huskies to put together 60 good minutes of hockey in one night instead of one weekend. I know they have it in them I just hope they don't realize it when it is too late to crawl out of eight place.

In years past I would be confident the Huskies to take atleast 3 points against UAA, even playin in Anchorage. I think anything less than three points would be very discouraging to this team. I won't give up on them...the tickets were too expensive for that.
                    Yeah, when you see the talent, but not the effort, it just makes you want to pull your hair out.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

St. Cloud (18) 42
                      MSU Moorhead 16
                      - Looks like St. Cloud Football will be in the playoffs. Can't really give ya an idea of what seed it would be right now, thanks to some Idiots in Mankato that don't know how to plow some snow. Honestly, its not like they're from Georgia over there.

They pushed back their game to Sunday morning and we can't really crunch the regional numbers until that game is in.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        Yeah, when you see the talent, but not the effort, it just makes you want to pull your hair out.
                        I don't even see the talent. This team is just not very good.
                        I am the voice of reason

Comment

• SCSU football got the fourth seed in the region, and will be hosting Hillsdale Collage next weekend. They almost got Michigan Tech I think.
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            SCSU football got the fourth seed in the region, and will be hosting Hillsdale Collage next weekend. They almost got Michigan Tech I think.
                            Sweet, they have huge crowd of 1,500 next week to watch the last ever football at SCSU.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by homeOFThehuskies View Post

In years past I would be confident the Huskies could take atleast 3 points against UAA, even playing in Anchorage. I think anything less than three points would be very discouraging to this team. I won't give up on them...the tickets were too expensive for that.
                              Blais is a great coach and has that team playing above their talent level. That team is proof hard work every game will win you a lot of games. The Huskies could learn a lot from teams like UNO and BSU. At this point the Huskies are no better than the vikings, they are just a big waste of talent......The only good thing is the Hsukies still have a chance to turn it around, but not much time..........

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                                Sweet, they have huge crowd of 1,500 next week to watch the last ever football at SCSU.
                                Eh, Hillsdale does have a few people that travel, ya might get 1,600 there.

Don't forget that the NSIC has already come out and said that you have to have football.

It just happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X