Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mercyhurst @ Michigan 10/2- the first real game of the 2010 NCAA Season!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mercyhurst @ Michigan 10/2- the first real game of the 2010 NCAA Season!!!!

For those going to Yost, do NOT plan on meeting outside the arena between periods. NEW YOST ICE ARENA RULES:

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...093010aac.html

EXIT/RE-ENTRY
    NEW FOR 2010-11: Guests are not permitted to leave Yost Ice Arena and return on the same ticket. Re-admittance to Yost Ice Arena will be allowed only in the case of an emergency. Those needing to exit Yost Ice Arena for this purpose must see the Gate Supervisor through which they exit/re-enter prior to exiting.

SMOKING
    NEW FOR 2010-11: For the health and enjoyment of all guests, smoking is prohibited in ALL areas of Yost Ice Arena. In addition, guests wanting to leave and smoke may not re-enter the facility. The enforcement of this regulation depends on the cooperation, consideration, and good faith of smokers and nonsmokers alike. It is the responsibility of all fans to observe the no-smoking regulation.
    Michigan Hockey Net
    Follow MHNet on Twitter

NMUKat82 to my dog Cinnamon: Will you stop eyeballing my crotch like you're expecting something tasty to come out???

NMU Hockey: No Focke. No Scharge. The curse has been lifted and the turnaround begins!

"'Tech' means nerd, and nerds suck at sports." - Stephen Colbert

Comment

Originally posted by M-HockeyNet View Post
      For those going to Yost, do NOT plan on meeting outside the arena between periods. NEW YOST ICE ARENA RULES:

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...093010aac.html
      This is probably aimed at one of the "breeches" of security issues, especially in the south end where the visiting players congregate. I wouldn't think they would do this just because smokers leave a pile of butts at the south entrance.

Can't say I haven't anticipated this for some time, either.

New plan???

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
        This is probably aimed at one of the "breeches" of security issues, especially in the south end where the visiting players congregate. I wouldn't think they would do this just because smokers leave a pile of butts at the south entrance.

Can't say I haven't anticipated this for some time, either.

New plan???
        interesting. When Mrs. Alfa and I walk around, we do find that the area near the trophies seems to be fairly clear. But it's a pain to get there from the west side- since there are two concessions right next to each other.

The other areas that are kind of clear are right behind the benches and right behind the score box. But the corners are bad.

For sure, we will be under the band, listening. We see KC there (well, not there- but close enough), sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by streaker View Post
          Michigan is trying to standardize the rules and game management for all of the sporting venues. You will also have a hard time bringing in noisemakers and other things. Cowbells are "a tradition" and will be allowed.
          Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

If your actions speak louder than words, you're not yelling loud enough. - Stephen Colbert

You build. You paddle. You stand in awe of what your hands have made. - Pygmy Boats

Comment

Hey guys! Is there anyone in the Michigan area that gets the game on Comcast Channel 900? If you do would anyone please set up their webcam and us like ustream or another service like that so those of us who aren't lucky enough to get it on TV can watch??? PLEASE! Email me at billpoliticsdc@yahoo.com if you're willing to do that and let me know the address or send me the link so I can enjoy watching Michigan's opening game. Thanks.

Comment

Ah it's good to have Comcast sometimes

Comment

RIT fans, I hope you had fun at Yost.

I wasn't sure if they would do a shootout last night, but I can see Michigan wanting to get the practice at it. I still don't like them, but at least I got to laugh last night as that one was completely meaningless (non-conference, so only counts as a tie).

It felt good to be back at Yost.
                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                7 B1G
                7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                2 Alaskan

Comment

Hmm...

First- all due respect to Mercyhurst for not giving up when down 4-0.

But what in the world happened to our team?!?!? Go from a 4-0 lead to "losing" the game in a shootout?

Boy, do we have a lot to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                    RIT fans, I hope you had fun at Yost.

I wasn't sure if they would do a shootout last night, but I can see Michigan wanting to get the practice at it. I still don't like them, but at least I got to laugh last night as that one was completely meaningless (non-conference, so only counts as a tie).
                    We did indeed! Thanks for bringing us over and sharing everything. Come see us at Ritter anytime!

Comment

Working...
                    X